xxii.

Aizawa and Sakura rushed back to U.A Academy since the Principal called Aizawa, there was an incident four days ago, three U.A students that was under the supervision of Aizawa were involved in defeating the Hero Killer- Stain. The Principal- Nezu and the heroes; Midnight, Present Mic, Cementoss and Vlad King were present together with Aizawa and Sakura. They all looked at Sakura curiously.

The first one to speak was Midnight. "My, I did not expect Aizawa to teach a student on his own, you were rather the lazy and distant type."

"You're right, Midnight. He's beginning to become a good Sensei now, huh? But why bring Haruno Sakura at this discussion?" asked Present Mic.

"I trust her." was Aizawa's only answer. They looked at him, surprised and shocked, even Sakura looked at her Sensei. Sakura could tell that there will be an important meeting but Aizawa did not let her leave. Aizawa is not a person who put trust on people easily which made some of them baffled but nevertheless they trusts Aizawa's judgement on Sakura's stay in the meeting anyways.

"Haruno Sakura, well, if Aizawa could put his trust in you, so do I. Anyway Eraser, three of your students overcame a crisis, top hero number two, Endeavor took the blame of the capture of the Hero Killer- Stain- to not blame the students for not following the rules, it's illegal to use their quirks in public especially when there's no permission from the Senseis of the Academy or a Pro Hero. It's a good thing that the Head of the Police was understanding of the situation, it was inevitable. The capture of Stain and his will, it will lead to more villains, villains that are more organized, we predicted that they had already form an organization, the League of Villains and it was found out in a video footage that two of the villains from the U.S.J incident were involved, Kurogiri and Shigaraki Tomura. According to the investigation, they were the ones responsible for releasing three of the Nomus in Hosu." said the Nezu. His looks are between a polar bear and a rodent. Sakura always thought that it was an amazing thing that animals could talk just like her summonings back at the shinobi world. The Pro Heroes was silent. It was Sakura who raised her hand first.

"I know that it is illegal to use their quirks in public however, it was all for self-defense, I believe. I'm sure that whoever was involved, my classmates won't do anything as stupid as to show off their quirks in public, they were in a pinch. Also, the League of the Villains, if we encounter one, could we not finish them off?" said Sakura.

"What do you mean by finish them off?" asked Present Mic. Sakura gestured her hands to her neck, in a cutting motion. Everyone gasps.

"That's not possible, a villain could be killed in action while fighting against a hero but in this society, as much as possible, we have to restrain them while having the most minor of injuries or damage, to interrogate them for future uses. In short, it's prohibited to kill them." said Vlad King. Sakura frowned. She did not like the answer. After that, they were still discussing, she was just silent and sitting in the corner, the entire time.