xxxvi.

Sakura immediately dispersed hundreds of her shadow clones to carry the wounded pro heroes and civilians, she bit her lip in frustration, she could not use her summons, Katsuyu, she could not even sense their contract. It would be a lot easier if her summon was there to help her heal the wounded. She immediately acted, healing everyone that was brought at her direction, frustrated and angered, Sakura did not noticed that her killing intent was leaking out, scaring some of the civilians, but they still obeyed her, she was their savior, the healer.

She carried her task calmly on the outside however, her blood was already running cold. She closed her eyes and focused on her surroundings, she noticed the remaining members of the League of Villains; Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Twice, and Himiko Toga standing in beside the man who was fighting All Might, they exchanged blows, the buildings were broken beyond recognition. After making sure that there are no more casualties, Sakura headed at their direction, Gran Torino appeared and fought the League of Villains on his own, he was losing, steadily losing, he was overpowered by the villains. All Might could not help him, he too had his hands full fighting the man who called himself, All For One.

Dabi was about to burn the body of the unconscious Gran Torino when Sakura's attack intercepted it, she was fast and agile, no one even noticed her presence, not until her attack intercepted the villain's. Sakura stood in front of the unconscious Gran Torino, she sent a clone to heal him. Her eyes narrowed at the Villains in front of her, All Might paled when he noticed Sakura's timely arrival, it wasn't supposed to be like this? Young Haruno, why are you here?! he thought as he took a punch on the stomach.

"Shigaraki Tomura, it's been awhile. You too, Dabi, Twice, Himiko, and Kurogiri. I've sent your pals in prison, I wonder who's next." said Sakura, a smile blossomed on her face, she's crazier than Himiko thought Twice. Himiko already had a serious expression on her face, she could not beat Sakura, she was almost beaten to death at the training camp.

"Haruno Sakura, as I thought, you are a variable that needs to be eliminated." said Shigaraki, the League of Villains move, they engage Sakura without talking, like it was already planned from the start. After All Might, Sakura was their biggest obstacle. Sakura disappeared and appeared behind Dabi, she used her favorite move, she held Dabi's head on her hands and smashed it to the ground, Dabi was immediately unconscious. The Villains stopped, Sakura's foot was stepping on Dabi's skull. It was a warning. It was a first time for the villains that someone that wants to become a hero is as brutal as Sakura, she was unafraid, unafraid to kill, there was no hesitation in her movements.

Suddenly, a warped appeared, it was Kurogiri, he helped Dabi escaped, All For One, forced them to escape as he looked at Sakura's direction, she sighed. The villains escaped yet again, in her grasp, she was internally frustrated and she had the perfect subject in mind, to let off some steam.