xxxv.

Naomasa visited Sakura early in the morning however, he had no idea what was waiting for him, he was put by Sakura under an illusionary technique, to interrogate him and seek his approval for joining whatever plan he has with the Police Force and other Pro Heroes, the raid. It was to raid the hideouts of the League of Villains, Sakura was shocked when she found out, Naomasa paled after knowing that his tongue slipped as he looked at Sakura with disappointment and disapproval. Sakura ignored him and was in deep thought of her own, should I join or should I let the pros take care of this? I don't know about them but this world's standard of strength and power is superficial compared to the shinobi world, they needed the help they could get, especially when there are many variables involved in this.

Sakura was in her hero costume, Naomasa paled even more, he was sure that he could not stop her even if he wanted to, he could only warn her about the consequences, Sakura just nodded her head, they were both stubborn but Sakura's even more so. Sakura tied her pink hair into a high ponytail, she wore a black kimono with sakura petals printed on it, quite different from before, and a sword on her waist. They took a few minute drive to the Police Office, to seek approval but was immediately denied, however, it did not stop Sakura, she was persistent. She could feel it within her bones, something bad is going to happen if she wouldn't come, or even present at the raid. She kept on insisting until the Police Director told her that she could use her quirk only if necessary, to help the people, to heal them and to support them but not to engage in battle. The Director new about Sakura's strength and is the top of her class, the Director already had his sight on her, to become a hero. It was due to the last attack, Sakura singlehandedly saved everyone at the training camp, it was enough reason for him to trust her even more so that Naomasa was with her.

Naomasa could only sigh as he continues to scold Sakura, Sakura did not mind. She was more focused on the mission at hand, she dispatched together with All Might, Endeavor, and other Pro Heroes. They looked at her like she was a rare specie, she just ignored their stares.

It was night time, the time has arrived, the raid was successful until suddenly, Nomus arrived and saved the villains. All Might and the others were dumbfounded by the sudden reversal of the situation, Sakura immediately acted. She punched the Nomus, breaking their bones in an instant, pulverizing their insides, the Pros were looking at her like she was a monster, Sakura's attacks were relentless and brutal.

Sakura noticed All Might was heading off to another direction, and so does an old hero, Gran Torino. Sakura followed behind them only to make her blood cold by what she saw, blood, broken, and beaten Pro Heroes and Civilians. A man was floating up in the air, the man who was responsible, the man was looking down at All Might.