Not so Straight...

Alfred Freedom Jones is absolutely and completely gay. In that, there is no doubt. He had no shame in his sexuality, his people had grew more confident in who they loved, and so did he. He was proud of who he was, and was proud to stand along the LGBTQ+ community.
He didn't hide his sexuality from the other countries, but he didn't exactly show it either. While some had got the memo, others... weren't so clever. Some of the countries who already knew where Canada, Prussia, Japan and Italy, which too, where all apart of the LGBTQ+ community. Fortunately for him, those who did understand had fully supported him, some even then gaining the confidence to come out themselves. However it was painfully annoying with those who had not got the message yet. For they would sometimes bug him about girlfriends and all that stuff. One had even tried multiple times to set him up on a date, but miserably failed each time. Today, was one of the days he was bothered beyond belief...

•𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝟠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘•

"Come on Amérique! You must have some sort of interest in going on a date, oui? You won't be able to live such a bland life forever,"
Alfred sat at the table while France pestered him about romantic relationships with woman. Germany had announced a 30 minute break after a chair had been thrown across the table, and France had been annoying him for a thorough 10 minutes. Though it wasn't to visible, you could see his eyes twitching every so often. "Though I hate to admit it, the bloody frog is right. It's improper of you to not give any young ladies a chance. Why must you turn down so many?"
"Nah Iggy, I just don't like any woman" Alfred could only put on a fake smile and try not to slam his head on the table multiple times. He had given plenty of hints and yet, some were just to dumb to understand
"Oh stop lying mon fils! Why must you be so cold?!"
Alfred saw some of the countries give him pitied looks, feeling sorry for him. He had privately had a discussion with some of the countries on what to do. He could either just tell them that he was gay, wait a bit more and see if they ever find out on their own, or he could forever live with the blabbering and just try to ignore it. While all of them went with the first, he was heading towards the last. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't afraid of telling them. He was afraid of them finding out that he wasn't all that... innocent. In his life, he had been caught kissing men, holding hands and all the same things that you would do with a woman, except it was with a man. Though don't misunderstand, he hasn't been in a lot of relationships and even when he was, he never done something to 'eventful' with them. Besides, it wasn't too long ago where you could be executed if you were caught doing such things with the same gender. However ever since being gay was more free, he wasn't scared to show the signs anymore. So it very much confused and frustrated him when France would try to hook him up with a female.

"Common Amérique! You must evolve into a man one day!"
You know what? He was done. America let a small smirk grace his features.
He looked towards Canada, Japan, Italy and Prussia (who had sneaked in) with a look that almost yelled
'This is what you wanted, this is what you get'
He saw the expressions of understanding and shock, meaning that they had got what he was clueing at. And before turning back to France, he saw Japan pull out his phone.
"Well if turning into a man means having sex with a girl, guess I'm staying a boy forever"
He could hear the muffled snickers of Prussia and giggles from the rest.
"Oh please Mérique! You cannot have such a boring life forever!"
His smirk turned into a frown before turning into a smirk again. Guess he would just have to be a bit more clear.
"Just because I don't do to much of eventful things doesn't mean my life isn't boring,"
He was proud of himself for not cracking or breaking out in laughter. Though the group looked as if they were about to burst, each having a hand over there mouth to muffle their laughs. He looked around as he saw Germany with widened eyes, and a Russian with a small smirk. He was trying even harder now as to not burst out with laughter as the two nations had finally realized.
"Oh please, would possibly eventful things could you be doing you git?"
"Oui, all you do is shout about nonsense!"

That was the moment where you could say everything went downhill. Prussia burst out laughing and fell of his chair, crying from how much he was cackling. Japan, Canada and Italy all had to use the table as a support as to not fall over. England finally pieced together what Alfred meant and made a perfect semi circle with his mouth. Germany and Russia gave pitied looks towards him, Alfred lost all emotion in his face and France was still clueless.
"I do not understand. Why are you laughing?"

That was the moment. The moment where America finally snapped

"FRANCIS, I'M GAY!!! I LIKE DICK! GUYS FUCK ME! MY SEX LIFE IS MEN!!! NOT GIRLS!!! OKAY?! I'M FUCKING GAY!!!"

"... Pardon...?"

Alfred took sharp breathes to calm himself before speaking in a much more calming manner
"I don't like woman, I like men"

"You.. WHAT?!"

Alfred rubbed his temples, trying to calm his coming headache. And trying to stop himself from just falling face first on the ground

"Yes France, I am gay. G A Y"

France stayed silent, pinching his eyebrows. For a moment, Alfred was scared of his reaction, thinking that he was going to shout at him. "So you mean to tell me..."
"..."

"THAT I COULD HAVE BEEN HOOKING YOU UP WITH A MAN THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

Now it was Alfreds turn to stay silent. He couldn't even here the group and Russia cackling in the background, England choke on his spit or Germany groaning in annoyance. His whole face was flushed pink from embarrassment.

"*Gasp* Wait are you a bottom-"
"FRANCE?!"

This was heavily inspired by gummy_loser So thank you. Also what did you guys think of it? This is 1100 words