Bet

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk," Alfred whined as he banged his head on the table.
"Ze, Common Alfred! Zit was a fair bet and you lost!"
Alfred continued to groan, ignoring Prussia's words. He had lost a bet to the Prussian and now had to take whatever crazy loss he would make for him.
"Alright fine, what is it? What chaotic stuff have you got for me this time?"
However when Alfred looked up, fear flooded his body. Standing above him in all his glory was Gilbert wearing a smirk. And lord knows that it wasn't a good smirk.
"Actually me awesome friend... I zeem to have it right here..."
He turned around and went to a bag, opening it up and shuffling around something. He stopped and started to slowly stand up, a dark aura flowing from him. He turned around to face America
"...."
"...."
"Is that a bloody corset...?"

?"

In Prussia's hands was a brown strapped corset, a white shirt, brown trousers, a pair of practically knee high boots and a couple of belts falling here and there

Silence was all to be heard until-
"Are you trying to freaking kill me Gill?! What is that a pirate outfit?! You got a pirate hat to go with it?!"
Alfred yelled in disbelief, even more so when the Prussian pulled out said item from the pile.
"You're shitting me...."
By now all color had left the American's face and he once more let his head smack into the table. That's it, it had been clear and shoved in his face, his destiny was nothing but doom.
"Oi! What's all the bloody ruckus with?! We're tryna have a damn meeting here!"
Prussia looked in the Brits direction. He had almost forgotten that they were in the middle of a meeting. Never the less he responded to the other in calm manor.
"Alfred lost ze bet, now he has to suffer da consequences...."
The words had grabbed the attention of others. Evidence of confusion was clear on their faces however it left as their eyes landed on the whining American.
"And what-a is exactly-a da loss he-a has to take-a Mr Prussia?"
The albino turned to the Italian.
"Why'll zu vill just have to zee won't vu?"
You could practically see the dark aura dripping from him.
"Now my friend, it iz time for vur consequence..."
Only a scream was heard as the American was dragged to another room.

"Oh... my.... Lords..."
Prussia had finally managed to get the outfit on America with a little help from Canada. You could only hear how much yells of protest that came from Alfred during the process. Prussia had to get a bandage for his bleeding nose. Tho whether the nosebleed was from Merica hitting him or the pure hotness of him was still to be solved. The corset was tight hugging his waist with the baggy shirt exposing his collarbones. The belts hung around his hips and the boots just made him look even more the badass. Of course he immediately got out of the outfit, but not without being clearly flustered. And of course not without Prussia sneaking a couple picture or two that he would later show everyone else.

Dang I'm really sorry for not posting in awhile! I really got of track. I hope you liked the chapter and I am always up for requests! Have a nice morning/day/evening/night <3
Word Count: 576 Words