Chapter 17

Everett

I can feel his hard body pressing against mine. All I want is to rip that shirt off to feel the heat of his skin on mine. He has me completely locked between him and the car and I can't think of one complaint against it. I bring my hands inside his shirt on his lower back, and he immediately pulls back.

“Shit,” he curses and tries to pull back from me, but I bring him against me again, holding him by his waist.

“If you think for a second that I will let you go after that without you admitting that you want me too, then you have lost your fucking mind,” I growl at him.

Zachary's eyes go from honey to copper within a second; If I wasn't standing so close to him, I couldn't have noticed it.

“You fucking son of a bitch,” his voice is throaty. My blood travels south.

“Oh… yeah. I am not going to make this easy for you.”

Zachary doesn't say anything, just stares at my face. When I couldn't be restive anymore, I flip us so that it is Zachary who is pinned to the car. He exhales when his back hits the side of the car.

“Just say it, goddamn it!” I hiss at him as I press our bodies together.

His breath catches and eyes close for a moment, but then he opens them to stare at me. Those beautiful eyes are fiery with lust; He part his lips to wet them with his tongue. Never letting go of our eye contact.

“I want you. Damn it. I fucking want you too,” he growls. And that is all the confirmation I needed; I grab his hands and pull him off the car.

“Your room.” I whisper in his ear. Pulling back, I start walking towards his room as he follows. At this time of the night the hallways are mostly empty. I make myself to his room, and he opens the door. Just as the door closes behind us, he pushes my back against the door and devours my mouth with his. His hands slide down my chest, under my shirt then up again. The heat of his palm feels like a tattoo burn on my skin. I grip the hem of his shirt and tug, “Take it off.”

He pulls back a little and grips the shirt by the neck to pull it off in one swift move. God, that is sexy as hell. Everything about him is sexy. And all that is mine for tonight. I lick my lips as I examine his chest and abs. Fuck. Hard muscles, but lean and fucking hot.

He catches me ogling him and smirks, “Doesn't seem fair that I am the only one without a shirt,” he says.

I take my shirt off, and then it is his turn to ogle, I smirk at him when he does. I pull him to me by the waist for another kiss, making my back jab onto the door harder.

“The bed,” he hisses between breaths. I kiss his neck and bite his shoulder when he tries to pull back a little.

“Fuck,” he inhales.

“We'll get there,” I assure him.

Zachary pushes me back a little. “You want to fuck me?”

I raise my eyebrows at him. “I do but not if you don't want me to. I am all for equal opportunity, but I really can't deny that I would love to fuck your arrogance out of you.”

The smirk that forms on his lips is purely devilish. And sexy as hell. But mostly beautiful.

He doesn't say anything except move towards the bed, getting his pants off as he goes. He lies on the bed, sprawled out on it with just his boxers on as he supports his upper body with raised elbows. I swallow so hard I think my tongue went down my throat.