CHAPTER 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuck my life!!!!

Oh God why? Why you always troubling me?

I can't even spend time with my husband!

Bani pov:
It's all started with our wedding...we are in relationship more that 3 year..finally we get married! As I thought yesterday was my first night and even though I am exited but all goes in vain..as veer was going to enter my room, but my so called sister in laws - renu and shikha came and told him that his mother,aarti maa, is calling him..seriously? On his first night with there wife his mother was calling him...but he didn't asked a word and goes towards his mother..his mother asked him"beta, if you are free now so can we go to a party actually there is my friends daughter wedding" oh God! I respect her but that doesn't mean that she do whatever she wants... can you imagine it? That there is son first night with her wife And you are asking him for another wedding!?she can't even took it important to ask me for that!I am her wife now and now I have full rights on him!!veer immediately answer "maa..but today is my first night..and I have to give time to my wife too!!so how can I go with you?"at last someone has the brain but my innocent aarti maa started her emotional blackmail technique..'"it's okay beta I can understand! You go to your wife"' she said with fake sadness on her face...how can someone so selfish?then how can my beautiful sister in laws keep their mouth shut!"'bhai, how can You do this to maa for your.....urghhhh..I can't take her name...I hate her"' shikha said dramatically..renu adds- yes bhai .. how can you.?

Oh fuck!!all of them was blackmailing my veeranshu!! Now I m burning like volcano..can't we even did the husband wife talks! And the great veeranshu singhania was caught into the traps of my in laws..he goes with her mother....

''Moron" like seriously? Who leave his wife on first night..of course our veeranshu singhania!

After 2 hours he come and directly layed on bed..he can't even talk to me he wishpered " good night sweetheart"! Fuckkk..in place of sorry he said good night! My life is hell now..I knew it..I knew it!!my dream was to live a happy family with my husband and my children..but looking this I am thinking that even I have children or not? And this asshole was sleeping..totally mamma boy..hate of it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now..I am the foolish one who thought that today of course he will romance with me but the "bustard" went to office at 6:00 am..I wake up and fresh up and goes towards hall..everybody is sitting in hall..aarti maa, renu, shikha, papa, chot ma, chote papa, daksh, ponky, meera bhabhi and tapish bhai...as I goes to them.."how was your first night bhabhi"?renu asked with a smirk on her face..Oh God!! How can I live with this fuckers..and have doubt that they do this intentionality but now I believe that they do intentionally!!"what a soulful night it was" I said while shying..!! Now ask moron..ask something..they don't ask anything as they thought they previous night we consummate our marriage!!but these assholes leave both of us alone than na!!"chi..Chi...Chi..how could you say in front of everyone bani"choti maa ask making a weird face!"as your daughter speak" I blasted on her..."leave all these let's have dinner!" Aarti maa tells hiding the mistake of renu.."bani,go and make something today is your first rasoi" meera bhabhi spoke.."ohk...meera bhabhi!! But where is veer?" I know but I ask for make that they understand that I don't know where is he!!"oh bhabhi!! Bhai don't tell you!! That's bad!!" Ponky questioned making of fun of me!" Actually today night we both slept late na..so I don't wake up!! That why he don't tell me! And you know why we slept late" I wink at him..he gulped the water which is in his mouth..now I got a massage from veer" baby!! Don't wait for me! You have your breakfast I will come after lunch!" I replied" okay darling!!come fast I am waiting for you! At the time shikha stnache my phone and start reading message...I am boiling like volcano!!as first they didn't let both of us spend some time together and now they can't leave some privacy for us.. I stnache my mobile "don't you have manner !! You are reading a husband wife messages..don't you know the word "privacy" ?"  I brusted at her..all are shock..I know all of them are jealous from me that they know veer would love me infinity..and they also love him..but this is not called love..veer is not a child ..now he has his wife..he is young now..he loves his family..and that's they want..but they want that veer loves only them not me.."how dare you to talk like that with my daughter" Aarti maa said with anger.." you see only my mistake..don't you see her mistake" ? I said calmly! "This is the manner to talk with elders bani?" Papa shouts...
"Actually this is not your mistake your parents don't learned you manners!" He ask.."enough!!don't go on my parents papa!!taunts me as you wants but  not my parents! I blasted..
"Leave all this..and go and make breakfast" meera bhabhi said quietly! I go towards kitchen and call veer and told him everything thing but he didn't listen me" you of course misunderstood my family bani they are not like that" he said while cutting the call!my life is like more than hell..there is no one who I tells my problems..my bustard husband don't want to listen me! So what I do? Whom I tell all this thing?actually I have to see this to veer..how their parents treat me..after breakfast..at lunch time. A parcel boy came "Mrs. Singhania! There is a parcel for you!" I know of course veer sent me to make my mood good but my so called mother in law was going to take it" maa now I am also Mrs. Singhania.." I asked.." so what you mean that the parcel is for you? And I am not Mrs. Singhania?..she didn't listen to me and goes towards parcel boy.."are you Mrs. Bani veeranshu singhania?" He questioned! I immediately come there and take the parcel and go towards my room! I clearly see the jealousy in face of aarti maa...but I try to ignore.

I open the box and see a beautiful dress with a note..

"Sweetheart be ready tonight!we are going to outside in hotel...To spend some time...wear this dress and be ready tonight night will most beautiful night of ours.!!"

I blushes !! But suddenly something strikes in my mind..how can we go? My in laws? "Oh God! Please don't creat today's night any drama!!" I wants my children!! I scoffed!

..screen frozed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how is it guys..I tried to write in a new method hope you all like it..
Vote
Comment
Feedback
Follow

Bye sweethearts😙