CHAPTER 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! So, My sweet in laws are planning this!

I am also Mrs. Bani veeranshu singhania! I can't lose!

Everyone will see what I able to do!

Bani pov:
And in these 2 or 3 days everything went good..! My in laws being so sweet towards me! I am still in shock! Now I come to know what are they planning! I never expected this much to  my so called sasu maa! And what can I do in this! Now this is normal for this! You all are eager naaa? to know what happened when we are going to our honeymoon? So listen..!! As we were going..with our luggage..suddenly!

""Thuddddd""

I turned and saw that my sasumaa was falling from stairs..I and veer rushed towards her..as first I thought that she was really fall..but..my thnx to my bad luck..and how I know.. you listen all talks by yourself!

"Maaaaaa" veer shouted!

We reached their.. I put her head in my laps...
"Aarti maa..open your eyes ma..please..!" I pleased..and this was not my acting..I really feel worried and concerned towards her.... veer took her in his arms and placed her to bed in her room.. and called doctor..all came there.."what happen to aarti?" Papa asked with concern.."She fall down from stairs papa!" I said!
"Whattttt?" Renu exclaimed.."why are you shouting? can't you listen what she said" veer said as already he was panicked about maa..after these assholes..."but how?" Shikha asked! " we d...on't kn..ow we ..are... just..goi...ng sud..den..ly..I don't know anything! I said with tears..
After sometime doctor arrives and give medicine to maa and leave... after maa had her conscious as she open her eyes.!! I hurriedly starting questioning.."how u fall maa! Is everything right! If you hurt?if you are okay? And you are really very careless ! Can't you see? How you can fall? If anything happens to you then?" I panicked.."it's okay ! Bani don't panick sweetheart! Now everything is fine" veer relaxed me! "It's okay beta" arti maa said.! After sometime we go outside.. as this time is for her medicine..I went towards her room.  And saw..
"Wowwww!!!! Arti maa what's the plan! You do realistic acting ! " Renu said making me in shock.!like..I am believing this people who are just acting..! But why? "HuhhhhDon't you see how our dramebaaz bhabhi was acting? Shikha said.."ya children..! I know I am a good actor .. I told you all naaa..that I won't let happen this..veer and bani can't go anywhere! You see as I told I do it! " Aarti maa said ! I was panicking for her..! Seriously bani? In all this there is not her fault..the fault is your you belive them..and see what your hand caught? They are acting for just...just we can't go for honeymoon! Chiiiii...such a..I can't have words for this family..other side veer...who is such a caring towards them and they are breaking his trust..if he come to know this..surely he broke down...! "Okay ! Now this is Time for my meeting..i am going..come tapish and pawan" Papa spoke..all laughed and goes from there..I am still like statue..after sometime I held myself and gone from there..and after this..
I am here..telling you all my story..how can someone be like this? Tell me! Tell me dammit! But I am not going to lose so easily..! Now you all see what can I do with all these perverts!

In night, veer came to his office and directly goes to his mother..and give her medicine! Such a caring son he is! After this my so called mother in law done some emotional acting..blah..blah..blah..

After that veer came to me! "Veer are you okay now?" I asked softly!"yaa bani! Now I am better! And sorry that we can't go today for..." I interrupt him.."shhhhhhh! you don't have to give me excuse baby" I said huskily to his ear..he pull me by my waist..I landed on his hard chest..! He tucks my hair to my ear.."someone is in mood! Hmmmmm!" I said teasingly.."I am always in mood sweetheart!" He said.. "but you never show it" I completed his sentence! He gives sloppy kisses on my earlobe..then he moves towards my neck and give me love bite in my sweet spot! I moaned slightly! Not high! If I make high moans than of course my in laws come and ask " what happen? Is everything is okay?" Huhhhhhh!  Forget this bani! Don't spoil your mood for the fuckers..! As he continued and pulled me for a kiss..it was a long, beautiful and passionate kiss..full with love , care, concern..after 30 minutes.. due to lack of oxygen we broke the kiss..and he picked me up in arms and go towards the bed..I am exited but somewhere in my eye the fear is also present! Fear of my in laws..as soon as he is going to hovering over me...

" Knock knock"

Now of course you all understand who will be she is! Of course my sister in laws!
(Bani is like :- 😭😭😠)

"Bhai! Open the door!" Renu said outside the door!"don't open veer.! " I said in stern voice..
" what will they think bani that what we are doing?" Veer asked.."what else ... of course what a husband and wife do in a room!" I said being shamelessly.."bhai I want maa medicine" Shikha said! Of course she said purposely because veer never tolerate fun with his mother health and as I expected veer open the door and then the two bitch dragged him outside! What can else I except?

Why goddd?  Why ? Why they can't leave us alone for sometime! At least for an hour.. I am happy in It .. and then what they want to do with veer they do..  I don't have any problem..but for some time they leave him..now he is adult..not a child..who play with his brother and sister..😭😭😭😭
..please God help me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surprised huhhhh??never expected this to me? To post next chapter so fast😂

!Next chapter ab late me aayega!
________________________

What do you think will bani and veer will be able to make love?
How many more siyaapaa has left in their marriage?
Will bani be able to make learn veer his family reality? Or his family parted them for ever?
.............

Vote
Comment
Follow