CHAPTER 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Is turning point of life!

Not even in bad dreams I think this!

Good Bye everybody! this is my last conversation with you all! Bani "sharma" will miss you!

Bani pov:

At morning, I wake up and noticed that whole night veer is not here! I quickly freshed up and went downstairs! I saw everybody sitting in hall, laughing, I go towards them and sit beside meera bhabhi! "Good morning sweetheart" veer say with a simle! I smile at him and wished him" morning good dear husband"!!! Everybody start looking at me with big eye as like I done most biggest mistake of world!

I totally ignore them as they don't exist for me!
We don't talk that much! We are done with our breakfast..so everybody leave there are only me, veer, renu, shikha, ponky, daksh and monil..I and veer are talking but suddenly shikha come from me.."bhabhi come with me I have an assignment..I have to complete it today but I don't understand it please help me.. I know you were topper at your time" She said sweetly... I don't believe her at all but veer is also there so I have to do it! Fuck my life!" Come! Let's go!" I said uninterestly! I go with her in her room..

No one's pov:

As soon as bani left monil come to veer.." bhai I have to do a play! In which I am a husband who wants divorce to her wife! Please help me.. there is a line I don't understand how to express it!" Monil said to veer!"Okay! Tell me the line!" Veer said without knowing anything! "The line is ' I want to give you divorce..I am not happy with you! You are not like me..you are a clever girl who only wants my money nothing else..go away from me and my family and don't come to meet me! I will send you divorce papaer!" Ponky said! "And ya bhai please say bani bhabhi so we can expiriance it real!" Daksh spoke! "Okay so lets start..' bani I want to give you divorce..i am not happy with you! You are not like me..you are a clever girl who only wants my money nothing else..go away from me and my family and don't come to meet me! I will send you the divorce paper!" Veer said so real! "Is it okay?" He asked.."perfect bhai" renu praised him..after veer left the place.. renu, daksh and ponky start the recording which they record when veer was saying the lines..."let's go! And give to our sweet bhabhi! Now her time come to go out of this house!" Renu spoke! As they already have taken the divorce papers! And goes to bani!

Bani pov:

As i explain everything to shikha as i come out of her room i saw ponky is coming to me! But why? Now what this moron wants to me? He comes to me and give me a paper! First i was confused that what is this..but.when i read it i shocked it is a divorce paper!" Sign on this! Bhai send this for you! He don't come because he don't want to see your face!" Ponky said.."how? How i believe you? I said maintaining my statement! " i know you don't believe thats why bhai send a recording for you! Listen" he said... as i listen my heart totally broke..means veer really want..di..divorce to me! I did not say anything and sign the paper! First i think that this is the plan of these fuckers but not....veer wants this! Ohk..i leave this house..for my love happiness..i do not want to cry as if i cry i will not go from here! I run to the room and pack my things! And ready to go! But before going i wrote a letter to veer!

" veeranshu! Sorry for mistake..if i done any mistake forgive me..as you say i am going out of your life! I sign of the divorce paper! Hope for best for your future ex hubby! Be happy! Hope your next wife love you more than me! Hope she take care of you more than me! Hope everything in future will be fine! Hope you live happily dear! I wanted to meet you last time! But i coudn't! Sorry for my every mistake! And i loved you..i love you..and i will always love you!
Bye love.."

..And i leave..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys what you think is bani really leaving the house?

Vote
Comment
Follow~3

Next chapter after completing the target!