CHAPTER 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really how can be someone like this?

Veeranshu is blind in love of his family!

I am hurt veeranshu..deeply hurt..

Bani pov:
At night..there is totally silence in home..as I am going suddenly veer entered in house.."why you come? I am coming na! Then why you come?" I wishpered.."I come to see you sweetheart!ohk..Let's go!" He said happily.."ohkk" I asked with annoyed face! And always I am thinking of my so called in laws..they are not here..something is cooking in their mind..they are planning something I know..my thought broken by veer "come sweetheart " He said.." ya..ya..l..Let's....go.." I stammered! As soon as we come outside from house..we see all his brother and sisters are talking! These fuckers! Goshhhh!!! "Where
Are you going bhai?" Shikha asked with innocence.."I and your bhabhi are going to date " He said shamelessly..I blushed.."oh bhai..we are also going to club..so shall we join?" Monil questioned.."we are going on date not picnic!" I barked.."bhabhi we are not asking to you..we are asking to bhai!" Renu blurted.."He is going with me, so I have full rights to answer you!Can't you understand? " I blasted.."c'mon bhabhi.. these date,vate is coming many times in future let's go with us..ponky spoke! They all started forcing veer..as they know I am not going to melting but my veer is very attached to his family and emotional also..they insist more.. "why are you not understand bhabhi?  You want privacy thats why you are faring us from our bhai..you don't have any rights on our bhai..!"renu said.. Now I can't control anymore.."you....I am his wife and I have all rights on him..why you all not giving us privacy..we can't spend some time together? You all want that veer only loves your family and leave me that's why you all are doing this but when your marriage happen then you understand the real meaning of privacy..!" I blasted with all my energy..
"Baniiiiiiii!!!! How dare you to talk like this with my sister".. veer asked.."wow veer..wow just amazing .... you are still prasing her.. seriously?  I can't hope you like this..they all are badmouthing your wife and you are protecting them..you know what you are like mamma boy veeranshu singhania..." as soon as I complete a slap landed on my face ... I see up and saw most worried scenario of my face.. veer slapped me for these fuckers.." you changed veeranshu..you changed full..you are not my veeranshu..you are your family's veeranshu...I don't ask you to don't love them..I only asked you love me like you do your family..today..I am hurt veeranshu..deeply hurt.." I said emotionally..saying this I ran outside of my house..before leaving"and what you all want now you have your brother..but ya if you all are like this then your family never grow up..and now hope for your best..I am leaving after sometime  there will be a paper come in your house .. and please sign on that.." I am leaving but" what paper..of course you want our property na..see bhai see.." daksh asked..."huh...it will be divorce paper daksh don't worry.!!" I replied while smiling sarcastically.." wait bani...these all are misunderstanding and please forgive me that first time I slapped you.. sorry..please don't go..you don't leave me like this..please bani ... I can't live without you..!! He cries..." listen veeranshu..I don't want to give you and all your family problems that why I am leaving.." I said without looking into his eyes.."no bani please..don't leave me..please..give me one more chance please.." He said...after a lot of argument finally I agree..

Veer pov:
As soon as we enter in our room..bani goes and slept on couch...I don't say anything...as I know that she was tired with all these drama..

In morning all are sitting in hall..I goes towards them and sit beside bani..but I saw renu come and sit in between of me and bani but why? No no..no..veer you.. thinking to much..first my family..than anyone..but ya at last night bani was not wrong..bani was correct..and remembering last night..my bloods boils on my brother and sisters...but I decided to forget all this things...after that I came to office..as soon as I got a call i picked it up...as I picked i feel like someone stabbed me from behind ".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it..please comments and vote also..
Love u all❤
Bye bye..