22 | forehead kisses

i love how u all are simping for y/n
LMFOAKFFK SRY FOR LATE UPDATE AGAIN IVE JUST BEEN BUSY :(

also hope u guys have a good
day :)

kinda wanna change all the contact
names in the old chapters
to white girl names
so like 'Emily 🤪🤞' yk

___

Instead of grabbing a towel to dry off the sun was hot enough for every to air dry. The rest of the day we all hung out instead of training since we only had about 4 days until the end of the training camp which also meant 4 more days of pretending to be in a romantic relationship with Tsukishima. Not gonna lie I felt kinda sad but brushing that aside being the lovesick person I am I decided to make the most of it now. I was sitting next to Itsuki and Kiyoko who were trying to build a mini hut with small sticks for whatever small creature that needed a place to stay in.

I looked ahead of me, my eyes set on Tsukishima who was joking around with Yamaguchi. Suprisingly Irie stopped bothering Tsukishima today as she found a new victim to prey upon which was unfortunately poor Goshiki who was hiding behind his captain. I continued to watch Tsukishima enjoying himself until a small twig was thrown at my head "What the hell Itsuki?"I hiss rubbing the side of my temple since the twig was kinda sharp and it hurt. "You're drooling (Y/N)."Itsuki smirks while pointing at my lips causing me to gasp and wipe my face "She's kidding (Y/N) you've just been staring at Tsukishima for a long time and we called you multiple times but you're really lost in thought."Kiyoko smiled putting her hands on her lap and turning her body to face mines "What's on your mind?"She asks "Clearly it's about that four eyed fuck over there."Itsuki grumbled and Kiyoko shushed her for her foul language.

"You guys are dating right?"Kiyoko looked at me for an answer and I hesitantly nodded "Then what's wrong?"She asked and you sighed pulling your legs to your chest "I'm just gonna miss him I guess."You admit quietly and Itsuki 'awed' at your answer "How adorable!~"The pink haired girl said in a baby voice clearly touched at my words for some apparent reason.

"Well you can always come visit."Kiyoko suggested which I inwardly frowned at 'I wish but it's not like we're even an actual thing plus he doesn't like me like that.' Itsuki must've noticed the negative look on my face "Oh stop being a pessimist he'll love that you visit him once in awhile."She nudged me aggressively trying to cheer me up "I know that."I huff 'No I don't', "What about you and Komori?"Kiyoko suddenly turned to Itsuki who's face fell and controted into the most emotions one's face could even show, "No!"She squeaked blushing harshly I smirked "Do you like him?"I pushed trying to get a reaction out of her which worked as she stood up and started screaming at us for even bringing it up then running off to go hang out with her brother. "I'm guessing Itsuki is the type to deny her feelings?"Kiyoko giggle while I nodded smiling at the short girl who was now bullying her brother.

The sun had now started to set and a small bonfire had started some of us sitting by it and the others going into the water for a nighttime swim. Tsukishima sat next to me and handed me a cold drink which I took "Oi (Y/N) move I wanna sit next to Akaashi!"Bokuto whined while nudging you from behind "What but there's no room?"I tilt my head and he groans "Sit on Tsuki's lap or something so I can sit there!"Bokuto says to which I felt my body temperature rise and looked at Tsukishima to see his reaction which seemed to be the same and he tensed when I looked at him. His shoulders fell a little and he grabbed my arm "Here sit between my legs."I ended up moving between his legs with his chest against my back.

He was so close and I wasn't sure if I was getting warmer because of the fire of Tsukishima or both. Being in Tsukishima's arms felt comforting, like nothing would harm me. I felt small the moment Tsukishima rested his chin on my head oh how I wished that we were the real thing.

Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing but Tsukishima and I sat in silence and not gonna lie the silence was pretty loud cause I could hear my fucking heartbeat out of my chest. Tsukishima suddenly speaks up "You comfortable?"He asks "Yeah."I hum silently and then it became quiet again I wanted to say something but Bokuto had turned to look at us and gasped "Quick someone take a picture!"Our eyes went wide the moment we heard a camera snapping which I snapped my head towards the noise to see Itsuki giggling and showing her phone to her brother I was about to get up and yell at the girl but got pulled down by Tsukishima grumbling as he held me a little tighter "Don't move I'm comfortable."He grumbled and I felt myself just go soft for a second before relaxing completely leaning back into his chest.

"You know we only got four more days left of this so don't get too comfortable."I joked trying to ignore the fact that I really was gonna miss the blonde. Tsukishima didn't respond but slightly held me tighter "Shut up."He mumbled now his head nuzzled into my shoulder like a baby.

Honestly looking at it from afar was cute but at the moment you really felt like a couple.

"Listen carefully because I'm not gonna repeat myself."Tsukishima's voice was low for only the two of us to hear so my ears perked up and I was now listening attentively "Spend time with me until the end of camp."He said and I could feel my heart beat a little faster "I wanna spend time with you until the end but please don't talk about how much longer we have left."I could feel myself just melt at his words as they were filled with desperation. "You make it sound like you're dying."I giggled a bit placing my hands over Tsukishima's arms as a way to hold him back.

I felt lips press against the side of my head and heat immediately rushed to my face 'Did he just fucking kiss me?', "I might as well be when I'm without you."Tsukishima's head fell back to my shoulder covering his face while I sat there frozen but with a warm bubbly feeling inside me.

____

wholesome tsuki moment?? 🤨

TYSM FOR ALL THE READS N VOTES
LUV U LOTS

muah <3

____