25 | couple moment

im sorry for the late update, i have
a life outside of wattpad n im
sorry that it's getting in the way
so here's the long awaited updates lol

___

I avoided him all day. Yes I know, I'm a dumbass BUT for a good reason. Though I was avoiding him I was also with Kiyoko and the rest of the managers baking goodbye treats for everyone. Itsuki had the idea of me making a special one just for Tsukishima which I had been working on for half the day since the girls and I ran into a couple minor inconveniences. Well more like just Itsuki, she kinda burned some of the pastries and she felt so guilty that she tried to fix her mistake but it only got worse.

"I'm a disappointment!"Itsuki cried while laying down next to the trash bin filled with now burned sweets, "Don't say
that! Y-You just made a um happy mistake?"Hitoka said trying to cheer Itsuki up who just curled up back into a ball and Hitoka panicked after her slightly questionable way of words didn't work.

You listened into their conversation while you had just finished frosting the cake, it was now time to add a message. If I just wrote 'yes' Tsukishima would probably be like 'What?' and putting 'yes i'll be your girlfriend' wouldn't fit on the cake, I should've made it bigger. "Fuck I'm not a poet, guysssss help me!"I finally give in and ask for help and Itsuki immediately gets up as she had been waiting for this moment for her entire life. "Write something classy, he seems like a classy guy."the pink haired girl suggested and Hitoka popped up to my other side, "Or write something romantic!".

The rest of the girls gave some input and it was starting to give me a headache, until an idea popped into my head. "I got it!"You say out loud smacking your fist into the palm of your hand.

So I might've taken awhile to frost the cake that I forgot to pack, so now I was running late and Karasuno's bus was about to leave. "I fucking hate this!"I cried while running towards the busses with my duffle bag on my back and the fucking cake in my hands. "Bokuto take my shit!"I throw my bag at him which he catches but quickly loses his balance and falls to the floor, "No need to be so rough!"He exclaimed but you ignored him and hopping onto the Karasuno bus. "You're not supposed to be on here."Karasuno's coach says with a confused look but I ignore him too and stomp over to Tsukishima who's eyes were closed and had headphones on.

I stood infront of his seat and he seemed to have not noticed my presence yet and I was starting to grow nervous as some of his teammates were watching, "Girl just fuckin do it!"Sugawara yelled which nade the rest of the bus start yelling too which made Tsukishima open his eyes.

His eyes fell onto you and he took off his headphone and looked at the box in your hands, "For me?"He looked at you and you stiffly nodded and he blinked while taking the box out of your hands, "So um-"You began but Tsukishima quickly cut you off, "If you don't like me back just say that."He frowned and you glared at him, "First off rude! I wasn't even finished talking! I do like you and I wanna be your g-girlfriend so like is the offer still up?"You started to lower your voice as the question came up and Tsukishima stared at you blankly.

The fucker started laughing, "Why are you laughing asshole?!"You raise your fist to hit him but he quickly waved his arms in front of him, "Don't fucking hit me!"Tsukishima said between laughs, "Yes the offer is still up."He finally let out. Your shoulders relaxed, "Ooooooohhhhh (Y/N) and Tsuki sitting in a tree!"The second years started to sing, Tsukishima cursed at them and before you could say anything your mame was called, "(Y/N) get off the bus we're going!"Akashi called out from outside the bus, "Shit, I'll talk to you soon then?"You frown and Tsukishima hums and you gave him a small wave before turning around and attempting to walk away but Tsukishima grabs your wrist and gives you a peck on the cheek, "I'll talk to you soon."He gives you a soft smile.

After the scene in the Karasuno's bus all the boys were talking about was Tsukishima and (Y/N) and ruthlessly teasing the boy, even Yamaguchi said something. Tsukishima put on his headphones after he had enough and he looked at the cake in the box and decided to open it. You had frosted a cartoony looking dinosaur holding a heart onto the cake, Tsukishima's eyes bore into the cake and he smiled.

spicy lil thang

roode ass
you're so fucking cute
*picture of cake*

spicy lil thang
u better like it
i messed up the dino feet
so much

roode ass
i love it.
thank you 🙄

spicy lil thang
as u should hoe 💯