Prodigy ( freaky)

BossLyfeee
( Zade's POV)
So me and my boyfriend Prodigy yes you heard me right. I said Prodigy as in the lead vocalist for mindless behavior. Are on our way to my family reunion that he is grudgingly attending. You see prod doesn't really like my family let's just say that they didn't really make a good first impression. Anyway he told me that he was going to get me back for making him go to this but I'm not all that worried because he is not the type to be rough or mean to anyone.
( Prodigy's POV )
Zade thinks she's getting away with making me go to her family's reunion HA well baby girl has another thing coming. I got her ass when we get back to the hotel. What she doesn't know is that I have been studying BDSM ( bondage , discipline , sadism, masochism) and that she's going to be my first target let's see if she messes with me again.
( No one's POV )
When they arrive at the reunion Zade is greeted by fellow family members. Her and Prod finally make it to the where her parents were located. * zm and zd stand for zade's mom and dad *
ZM: hello honey glad you could make it.
ZD: hello Zade * looks behind her and see's prod * Zade what have I told you about bringing that want to be thug to my house.
Zade: * gasp * Farther I love you but you will not speak to him like that.
ZM : honey your farther is right.
Zade : * looks at them with disgust * well then we are leaving.
Prodigy : * fuming on the inside *
( In the car )
Zade : prod baby I'm so- GCO
Prod: it's fine baby I'm not mad * lying *
Zade : okay baby * is silent for the rest of the car ride *
(at the hotel )
After they walk in the hotel room prod tells Zade to strip and wait for him to come back. Zade starts to feel a mix of curiosity excitement and nervousness from the sudden request. After about 10 minutes Prodigy returns with a bag of unknown items and sets them on the nightstand near the bed. Seeing Zade naked arouses him much more than before after stripping of his own clothes he tells Zade in a low seductive voice " face down ass up " after doing as prod says she starts to get aroused at the sudden change of voice not noticing that prod hand slipped a blind fold on her she is startled by the darkness. Zade starts to ask what's going but is caught of by the sound of what seems to be hand cuffs locking around her wrist. She is then shocked by the heavy impacted that she had just revived on her plump ass. Prodigy then whispers in her ear with a voice dripping of excitement and arousal * let the punishing begin. Fear strikes Zade as she hears a very familiar vibrating sound.
Prod : so Zade baby you thought that it would funny to make me go to the family reunion knowing that I didn't like your parents hmmmh.
Zade : no prod baby I'm sorry please forgive me.
Prod : no you thought it was funny now you need to be punished * turns vibrater on high and sticks it in her p*ssy*
Zade : mmmmhhh UHHHH baby I'm ssssoo ssssorry pleasse take it ah out uhh.
Prod : no you take your punishment like the slut you are.
Zade : ohhhh ahhh uhhh YESSSS fuck I'm gonna cumm uhhh shit * starts squirting every where *
Prod : *leaves it in her p*ssy *
Zade : uhhhhh prodddd baby please take it out I can't take it uhh shit.
Prod : * takes it out * want daddy to clean it up * smack * hmmm you little slut.
Zade : yess
Prod: * smack* yes what ?
Zade : yes daddy
Prod * starts eating you out rapidly *mmm your p*ssy taste so good.
Zade : uhhhh yassss right there daddy fuck uhhh yeahh I'm gonna cum.
Prod : *sticks two fingers in and starts to finger and eat you out *
Zade : * on the verge of cumming *
Prod : *takes fingers out and pulls his boxers down revealing his 9 inch dick*
Zade : why did y-GCO by prod ramming his dick in side her. Uhhhhhhh yeahhhh babbby fuck oh shit I'm cumminggggg ughhhhh.
Prod: * grunting * don't you date fucking cum you here me slut * pulling your hair while ramming into you * whose my little slut uhh shit your so fucking tight.
Zade : SHIT DADDY IM YOUR LITTLE SLUT FUCKING IM CUMMING.
Prod : no cum with me baby cum with me fuckkkk oh shit I'm close. On the count of three you can cum. One
Zade: two
Prod : three
Both : * cum * FUCKKKKKK
They both then collapsed on the bed with Zade still blind folded and handcuffed to the bed.
Zade : prod baby aren't you going to uncuff me ?
Prod : Are you ever going to force daddy to go somewhere he doesn't want to go?
Zade : no daddy
Prod : alright * takes blind fold and handcuffs off of her *
Zade : damn baby you fucked my shit up. My back hurts now damn.
Prod : well you shouldn't have messed with daddy.
Zade : I know and I'm sorry baby.
Prod : I know baby it's ok let's just f-GCO by light snoring. Well damn hit it so good that she passed out *chuckles lightly and then falls asleep *

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.
I hoped you like it ~ ahmi 😄