Princeton

daiamnelson
( Daia P.O.V)
Today is the day I finally give Jacob my boyfriend of three years my virginity. I have all these emotions running through my head right now I don't know whether to be excited or nervous. Either way I'm going to do it I feel like I owe this to him because of all we've accomplished during this realationship. I mean we haven't had the greatest realationship but that's normal for couples to have their ups and downs but some how we've still managed to make our realationship last. I guess you cou- ( thoughts are interrupted by Jacob walking in ).
Jacob 💚- hey babe
Daia 💜- hey baby how was work at the studio?
Jacob 💚- good how was your day?
Daia 💜- good ( looks nervous )
Jacob 💚- babe what's wrong u seem nervous?
Daia 💜- ( starts stuttering ) n-n-othing b-b-abe
Jacob 💚- come one babe I know your lying so just tell me what's bothering you.
Daia 💜- ( takes a deep breath ) babe I'm ready

( Authors P.O.V )
Jacob didn't waste anytime he took daia up stairs and started kissing her passionately. Without breaking the kiss he starts to remove daia clothes daia starts to get nervous until Jacob softly whispers in her ear * relax babe papi got you * daia then starts to calm down. As he removes the last piece of clothing he couldn't help but stare at her bare body in amazement. Daia started to feel self conscience so she started to cover her self so Jacob saw this so he removed her hands and said " babe don't do that your body is beautiful to me u don't have to be self conscience I love you the way you are ". Daia hesitated but then started to take her hands away from her body. Jacob then started to remove his clothes after he was fully naked he started to crawl on top of daia. He then got a condom and slipped it on after doing so he position he lengthy member with daia entrance Jacob started to slowly push his way in and a terrible pain shot through daia and she started to bite her lip to keep in the tears that were threating to fall. After a few pumps daia starts to feel overwhelming pleasure.
Daia 💜- uhhh j-jacob f-f-faster
Jacob 💚- f-fuck your so tight
Daia 💜- I love you Jacob
Jacob💚- I love you to daia

And that night they continue to make sweet love.
I hope u liked it ~😃