Ray Ray( romantic, funny)

_IRDC_
(Deyanna pov )
I was getting ready for my date with my boo Ray. I put on a flower printed t' shirt some ripped acid washed shorts and some combat boots. Then I straighten my hair and put on a black snap back ( backwards). As I was finishing up getting ready I got a text from Ray.
Mr_2wice 😏: hey babe I'm on my way
Mrs_ 2wice 😝: alright babe see you when you get here
Mr_2wice 😏: okay see you when I get there
About 5 minutes later Ray pulled up In his black camro. He knocked on the door and I answered.
Ray😏: DAMMMNNN girl you get sexier ever time I see you.
Deyanna 😏: that's impossible boo I've always been this sexy.
Ray 😏: * girly voice * uhh cocky much.
Deyanna😏: whatever Ray come on. Where are we going anyways ?
Ray😏 : * whispers in her ear * it's. Secret.
Deyanna 😏: come on Ray tell me.
Ray😏 : nope
Deyanna 😏: uggghh whatever.
( Authors pov)
The whole ride was silent. Until they arrived at their destination.
Deyanna 😄: OMG we're at the carnival awww Ray you know how much I love the carnival awww thanks boo😘.
Ray😄: I know babe that's why I bought you here.
Deyanna 😄: let's go play some games.
Ray😄 : okay
(2 hours later )
Ray had won Deyanna lots of stuffed animals. And now there just walking around talking.
(Deyanna pov )
Me and my boo were just walking around talking to each each until this two dolla trick came up to ray and started flirting with. Ray saw my face and told to be quiet and he got this. So I just sat back and watched.
(Ray pov)
Yassss i finally have a pov in this bitch.
So any way i was talking to my boo and this hoe wanna come up here and start flirting with. I saw how mad Deyanna but just told her to be quiet and that I'm going to handle it.
The hoe 😷: hey sexy how about me and you get out of here. And go to your house and have some fun.
Ray 😣: Eww bitch no u need get outta here wit yo breath smelling like slap that ass it's called listerine you should try it. And no we're not going to my house I'm not trying to catch no STD'S you probably got ever single one of them even the ones not know to man. Fuck outta here with that be gone peasant.
( Deyanna pov)
I started bustin out laughing damn that was funny and she look salty as fuck.
The hoe 😷: whatever I didn't want yo ass anyway
Deyanna 😂 : YOU MAD OR NAH * still laughing *
Ray 😂: *laughing to * lets go home babe
Deyanna 😂: ok

(Authors pov )
And that Deyanna and Ray spent the whole night laughing about he put that hoe in check.

Hoped you liked it boo ~ahmi 😂