Author's Note

Writing this book was . . . everything from wonderful to emotionally scarring.

You probablydefinitelyhate me right now.

So, before I explain, here is my next project:

Ava Carter is the closeted daughter of the President

Ava Carter is the closeted daughter of the President. Pink-haired, free-spirited, and rebellious, all she wants from her senior year is a normal high school experience. 

Kai Santiago is the Secret Service agent assigned to her - pretending to be a regular high schooler. The job is to defend the President's daughter from a distance, without revealing her identity. 

 Ava wants to be normal. 

Kai just wants to do her job. 

There's only one problem: the chemistry between them - literally. Assigned as lab partners, Kai's obligation as a bodyguard will be tested, along with Ava's determination to live away from the shadow of her father. 

 Ava and Kai might be from two different worlds, but what happens when happens when sparks fly? 

And what happens when Ava finds out the girl she's falling for isn't who she says she is?

Now let's talk about Dance Till I Die.

The first thing I knew about this book was the ending. So thank you, to all of you who read each of these chapters, who fell in love with the story, with Mavis and Ace and Isla.

I love each and every single one of you.

And, because I want to know how you feel right now, I have three questions.

1. What was the most emotional part of the book for you?

2. What was your favourite scene?

3. What was your least favourite scene?

If you're crying, here's a tissue. Just keep in mind that I love you, and I'm here for you.

I hope I'll see you again (God, I get so sentimental at the end of these) but if not, here's my last goodbye. Thank you for all your kind comments and messages and votes.

From the moon and back,
Sarai