Abridged Chapter 27 - Behaving Badly

I've posted another book, Trusting the Babysitter - Adults Only Scenes, which contains alternate versions of the next 3 chapters. It will be rated mature. If you're over 18, you can look in that book to see a little more detail about what happened between the adults. If not, I hope that this cut-down version will let you know enough that you can understand what's going on later in the story.

It's not really an essential scene, so you shouldn't feel like you're missing out. But there are things you could use St Jeremy's Root for that Lorelei surely isn't old enough to even think about. Don't worry, this book will contain the full version of the story again when she wakes from her nap.

I'm also wondering if anyone has noticed me being silly with the chapter titles. Please tell me that somebody got it :) If you haven't seen it yet, there's a list of the chapters that I've written but not posted yet at https://bolshevik.mrangel.info/schedule.htm - do those give you a clue?

Adam was glad to take the diaper off, but when he realised that Claudia had demanded he take his top off as well he was less than impressed. Okay, it was her outfit really. But it didn't seem fair that he was completely naked now.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "that probably isn't what you meant. I didn't think, I was just... Look, this isn't something to laugh at!"

"Sorry," Claudia answered, "I'm not laughing at you, honestly. And I'm certainly not laughing at... It's just the whole situation is absurd, right? Like you have to do everything I say, it sounds like some kind of crazy power fantasy, but then I'm just as helpless. What's the etiquette for something like that? Should I ask before telling you to do something, or just say what I think is right?"

"Well, I'd rather not have been naked in a girl's room. You know?"

"It's only fair. You took my pants off before, remember? You've had a lot closer look at me when you put me in this..." she gestured down at her own diaper. Adam realised she would probably be just as relieved to be back in normal clothes, and he could easily have ordered her to take the diaper off. But he didn't think she deserved the extra humiliation. He could wait a few seconds and make sure she had some privacy first.

"Yeah, and I hate that," he growled. It was hard to stay on top of his emotions right now, but he tried to explain as best he could how bad he felt about taking her choice away. Out of everything that had happened, he tried to convey, he felt that invading her privacy was somehow worse than anything that had been done to him.

It was a hard thing to discuss, but he got the idea that Claudia understood. She wasn't angry with him for playing along, and she realised he hadn't had a choice in it. They needed to work together if they wanted to stop Lorelei subjecting them to any further humiliation. She explained that the child quite often fell asleep in the afternoon, despite all her protests about not having a nap after lunch anymore. But they would probably only have an hour of respite. The door would keep her out, and the music might just be enough to keep them from hearing her instructions, but they couldn't rely on that.

The best they could really hope for, right now, was an hour in which they could practice giving each other orders, and hope that the effects of the cupcakes had started to wear off. Adam wasn't confident about that, but he hoped it would be enough.