My Mahi Bhai

Ruchika111222 This is for you ❤️

Again it's my imagination and there is no places for COVID-19 in my imagination

Eoin Morgan came to Sam Curran's room to ask him something but he forgot seeing the scenario in front of him. Sam was dancing while packing his bag.

Morgan : Woah! Sammy you look too excited to join your Csk (he added teasingly)

Sam: Yes, I'm very excited. I'll meet Mahi bhai after so many days. I missed him so much, we couldn't even talk because of our schedule.

Morgan : Mahi bhai? You address MS as Mahi bhai? It sounds good, what does it mean?

Sam : Bhai means brother. You know not only in  Chennai team but in players from other teams also call him Bhai, when I asked cherry he said, Mahi bhai is their elder brother, so they all call him bhai. That's why I want to meet Bhai as soon as possible. I haven't addressed him as bhai in front of him till.

Morgan : Huh!?

Sam: Yes,  This will be the first time I'll call him bhai in front of him, I can't wait to watch his reaction 😁

Morgan : You're acting weird 🙄

Sam: 😒Why you came here? To spoil my mood?

Morgan : Oops, I forgot to ask you, do you know where is Jos, he is nowhere to be seen and forgot his phone in the room only.

Sam: Yeah, he has gone out with Ben, will be back by an hour.

Morgan : Ok, thanks and all the best for Ipl.

Sam: Thanks and all the best to you too.

Sam reached to Mumbai.

Sam(in his mind) : Yippee!!! After sometime I'll meet bhai,I can't wait to see him. Why there is so much traffic 😖

Finally, he was here, in the hotel where Csk team was staying. Raina was the first person, he met.

Raina : Hey, Sam. Welcome Champ. How are you?

Sam: Hi, Thanks. I'm fine. You tell?

Raina: I'm also doing well. Sorry, I'll talk to you later, now I'm in hurry. Bhai has called me for training.

Sam:Bh.. I mean MS is not here?
(Oh God, why are testing my patience)

Raina : He is in the ground, even I'm going there.

Sam: I'll also come with you.

Raina : What? Why? I mean you just came from such a long journey, you should take rest.

Sam(adamantly) : No, no, no. I'll come with you. You wait, I'll keep my luggage in the room and come.

Raina : You know which is your room? 🤨

Sam: No 😅

Raina : Due to some work, you have to share your room with bhai fo..

Sam (Excited) : Really?

Raina : Just for two days.

Sam :Just for two days 😔
(No worries after two days I'll nag to bhai and will stay with him 😁😎)

Raina : Please come back from your lala land.

Sam: Ah.. Sorry. You wait, I'll just come, don't go anywhere (he said while running towards his room)

Raina: Is sam really acting weird or I'm overthinking 🤔

Sam : Yes, yes..  I'll stay with bhai in the same room, now I don't have to wait for my turn to talk to him. I'll be the first person, he would have to listen. We'll play these games which I brought from England, I'm so smart 😎