The Masked Truth

As the sign above the screen starts flickering letters, it finally stops and displays "The Masked Truth".

"Masked Truth? OOH! Do we get to learn someone's secret?" Mina says excitedly as she grins sinisterly.

'It better not be-' thought one of the audience members.

"Do we finally get to see that I was right about Midoriya being All Might's secret Love child?" says Todoroki.

"For the last time, he is not my dad, he is my mentor!" Midoriya complains as he was tired of hearing Todoroki's Lovechild theories.

"Exactly young Todoroki. I only met young Midoriya only 10 months prior to the UA exam." says All Might.

"Then how do you explain the fact that Midoriya knows a lot about you, spend so much time together, both have a heroic mindset that even Stain acknowledges the two of you as real heroes, and the biggest one is how your quirks are so similar. If I remember correctly, quirks are hereditary, so they can be deviants of their parent's quirks," says Todoroki as he pulled out a notebook filled with conspiracy theories.

Both All Might and Midoriya were in shock since they didn't know how to respond to Todoroki's last statement about the similarities of their quirks. That was until Inko stepped in.

"My husband had white hair, not blonde. My son's traits mostly come from my side. Does that answer your question Todoroki?" says Inko.

Todoroki nods his head at her as he looks at Midoriya than at Shigaraki.

"What?" asks an annoyed Shigaraki.

"Nothing," he replies as he opens up his notebook and begins writing the possibility of Shigaraki being a secret love child who is Midoriya's brother.

'OOH, so close. Right track for Shigaraki but wrong placement in the family.' thought JJ. "Now before anyone jumps to any more conclusions, this universe is set in the future where a vigilante called "The Masked Truth", is permanently taking out criminals off the streets and is able to evade capture from pro-heroes. Also, Deku is the number one hero, now any questions?" JJ says the Deku part quickly, hoping that a certain blonde didn't hear him, unfortunately, he did.

"WHAT!? HOW DID THAT DAMN NERD GET TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO!? " Bakugou yells out but is interrupted by a smack to the back of the head. "WHO-" he was about to yell out again until he stopped himself when he realized who the attacker was.

"What were you about to say brat?" asks a ticked-off Mitsuki.

"Nothing" grumbles Bakugou.

"Good, now apologize to Izuku for insulting him," Mitsuki demanded.

Bakugou gets off his seat and walks over to Midoriya, where he then bows and says to him "I'm sorry for yelling that you couldn't be the number one hero. I hope that you can accept my apology for all I can hope is your forgiveness."

"I-it's okay Kacchan. I-I forgive you." Midoriya nervously says as he can feel the anger radiate off of Bakugou during his apology.

'That's what you get for forgetting that I brought your parents over too.' JJ thinks to himself.

Bakugou then walks over to his seat, where he then notices stares from Class 1A, Class 1B, even stares from some UA staff.

"What?" asks Bakugou.

"Bakubro? You just apologized to Midoriya." a surprised Kirishima pointed out.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN SHITTY HAIR?" yells Bakugou.