Fan Art Pt.1

The scene begins where the audience just got done watching, "The Dragon of Class 1A".

"So, what'd you think?" JJ asked as he was nudging the air in front of him with his elbow.

"What the fuck was that?" Katsuki yelled out.

"What seems to be the problem?" JJ asks as he tilts his head while putting a finger on his chin.

"Why would I ever compliment that damn nerd?" he complained.

"Cause you just got your friend back?" JJ said as it was obvious.

"Why the fuck would I ever want to be friends with that dam nerd?" Bakugou says enraged, denying that he secretly does consider Izuku as a friend of some sort.

"What's that supposed to mean dear?" A feminine voice said as some kind of darkness erupted from her, which was strangely familiar to Katsuki as he stood there frozen and slowly turned around to see Inko looking pissed.

"So you're telling me that after all the terrible things you've done to my son, you haven't changed your mind?" Inko says in a calm manner, but the way she said it was like daggers to Katsuki.

"I-It's not li-like that A-Auntie." Katsuki stutters trying to calm her down.

Inko just stood there as she waited for a proper response, not lowering her anger.

"Don't worry Ms.Midoriya. He can say such brash things but he never really means what he says. He can never be truthful with himself due to his inferiority and superiority complex. He really does care about Izuku as a friend but does the wrong things for the right reasons." JJ says, which got Inko to turn in his direction before calming down and taking a seat.

Katsuki sighed in relief before he took his seat.

"Hahaha, dude. You were so scared." Kaminari says laughing while pointing at Katsuki.

"Shut up Dunce Face," Katsuki says back as he crosses his arms.

"Was showing us some kids' death really needed?" Aizawa asked tiredly as he just addressed the elephant in the room where people had somewhat blocked off from their memory.

"Somewhat. It just needed to show the trauma that Izuku suffered that gave him a mental block. Besides, you get used to it." JJ answers back.

"What do you mean by 'used to it' ?" Itsuka asks worryingly.

JJ just stared at her before he suddenly started laughing. He then looked directly at her, but his eyes were no longer a vibrant green but instead looked dull. "Once you have experienced many things repeatedly, you become somewhat numb to them. You still feel something, but you don't show it to anyone because you already dealt with it many times." JJ says in a cold manner, quite different from his usual self, "As heroes, you will see many things, many that will give you nightmares, traumas, and PTSD. That's why UA has Hound Dog as a therapist, they already know the struggles that young heroes will face when they are out in the real world." which made many UA students shiver from how cold and how easily JJ had said such things.

JJ took a deep breath before he reopened his eyes to show his eyes were once again vibrant, "Now then, let's get a move on." JJ says in his usual chipper voice, which somewhat eased the minds of the students but the words he spoke will never be forgotten.

JJ snapped his fingers to change the screens but the screen said that they had exceeded 4 universes, which made him excited.

"Okay guys, it's been 4 universes we've seen so far since the last break, you know what that means?" JJ said excitedly.