Vigilante Symbol

Emi can be seen struggling to hold it in as knew what was going to happen next when the other Rumi and Tatsuma meet the crossdressing Izuku, and the thought of their faces turning red was something too priceless to imagine, making her excited for the next time when they revisit this universe.

"That was........quite something." Uraraka proclaimed happily as she crossed both her arms.

Izuku looks over at her, only to be surprised by the sudden blood fall coming from Uraraka's nose. "U-Ura-raka. Are you okay?" Izuku asks with concern, getting Uraraka's attention, remaining oblivious to the downpour of blood coming out of her nose.

"What's wrong Deku?' she asks, still having a delighted smile on her face. Izuku pointed to the nosebleed she was having, coming to an embarrassing shock for her as she quickly turned around to stop the bleeding.

While Izuku's concerns were towards Uraraka, a few other girls were having a similar reaction as their minds were filled with bubbly thoughts of crossdressing Izuku.

"What an enjoyable spectacle." Monoma said with glee, receiving confused looks from others, "How laughable how the men were easily subdued by the women of the class? That should never happen" he says with a smirk, making many of the female populace present irritated, as they were ready to beat a certain person up.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Yui questions, in a controlled manner, hiding her irritation behind her mask.

"That the class has no synergy." Monoma states proudly, shocking the female populace as they didn't expect that answer, "A class with no synergy and are only forced to obey others is doomed to fail. They may have the spotlight now, but soon, WE'LL BE THE ONES SHINING BRIGHTER THAN EVER!" Monoma shouted as he started laughing maniacally, making Itsuka sigh tiredly as she didn't even want to attempt to knock him out.

Monoma expected to be knocked out soon, but nothing came. He slowly looked around to see what was going on as he still cackled, seeing many women with a sigh of relief, causing Monoma to stop as he was confused about what was going on. "Why's no one knocking me out?" Monoma questions. As he looks around him, noticing how all of the male students in his class were no longer in their seats. Instead, he finds them huddled together in the back, with a scared look on their faces. "Why are you all the way over there?" Monoma questions with a puzzled look.

"You have no idea how lucky you were," Kuroiro said back to him, making Monoma even more confused. He thought for a moment about what he said earlier, taking in the information of the surrounding females having a relieved look on their faces and the scared look of his guy friends. That's when things slowly started clicking in as he realized he barely escaped the wrath of all women. This realization ticked him off as he thought his classmates would have thought better of him.

"Come on guys. I would bever say such things as men being superior to women or how women should only be following commands, not giving them! You know me better than that!" Monoma complains to his classmates, but they all evade eye contact as they really thought he was going to say something along the lines of how men shouldn't take orders from women. "Really?" Monoma said slightly dejected as he slumped over in his seat, leaving nothing but awkward silence in the air.

JJ then clears his throat to grasp everyone's attention. "Well then, I think that was a good universe for everyone," JJ says with the slightest bit of hope that it had appeased both AFO's and Nana's anger with the accidental filter setup.

"You're not Scott free from this boy," Nana said to JJ, making him gulp nervously as he started having cold sweats.

"Ne-Next universe," JJ says with a stutter as he snaps his fingers for the next roll.