𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

the past is history one of the most common known knowledge. but no matter what you say or d the past will never stay hidden for long

 but no matter what you say or d the past will never stay hidden for long

++++++++++++++

Davina and Marcel sat in the trunk of their car pulled over on some abandoned road doing their best to break the spell that concealed Stella away. Many thoughts ran through Marcel's mind as he wondered how he would break the news to Stella knowing however he did it wouldn't end well. You see the thing is Ace was never supposed to go back he was supposed to guide Stella and help her figure it all out after the pieces got put back together. Slowly but surely everything would come back.

When Stella was an infant Davina noticed something very unusual and as Stella grew Davina's suspicions grew too. The constant neglect of Stella made sure that the Miakaelsons never found out about the situation and did no magic to conceal it away. The only people that were aware were Davina, Marcel, and Ace as the old witches' rules state the one who it concerns shall not know till the awakening.

++++++++++++++++++

stiles had no time to talk because Scott had found out who was controlling the kanima out. even though he had said it was Matt from the start this just proves it so naturally he and Stella went over to him and got Scott on the way there to take this up with the on-leave sheriff to see if he can help. "So this kid's the real killer?" He spoke with disbelief

"Yeah." " No." "Yes!" "No." the debate between father and son went on before Stiles decided to speak.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class."

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything"

"Scott, Stella do you believe this"

"look we know it's hard to believe us but you've just got to trust us we know it's Matt" Stella spoke Scott nodded behind her.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles spoke to his father

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" the Sheriff spoke his voice still laced with disbelief.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?"