Wattpad Original
Mayroong 8 pang mga libreng parte

Announcement

Kaisa ko kayo sa pag-abot ng mga tala.

Celestials,

You have shown your support to my stories in the best way I could ever imagine. Through some of the loudest and even in the most deafening silence, I have felt your presence. Thank you for allowing me to reach you through my works. Thank you for giving me your time. I could never repay that. Lastly, thank you for your guidance. I have learned a lot from you, too. I never imagined that writing stories could build bridges and open doors.

But here we are. Nang dahil sa inyo ay nagkaroon ako ng ilang opportunities at isa na roon ay ang pagiging parte ng Paid Stories Program.

Hiraeth (Opprimo Series # 1) will be a part of the Paid Program beginning April 28, 2021.

Paid Stories Program is one of Wattpad's several ways upon showing their support to us, writers. It is a way for us to earn from our works, and the program will also help authors improve their writing skills. You can purchase stories under the program by availing coins through the app. Wattpad offers several bundles, or you may also opt to subscribe to Premium+ where you can automatically unlock 2 paid stories of your choice.

You can read more about the Paid Program here: www.wattpad.com/paidstories/

I hope you can support Farah and Siah through this journey.

Salamat sa pagsama sa akin sa pag-abot ng mga tala.

Nagmamahal,
Meggy