We say we're friends

"Get away from me you brat."

"Come on! Just let me come!"

"No! Go away."

"Please hyung? I won't bother you."

"Are you sure you won't bother me?"

"I promise!" The boy said with a pout.

"Fine." The older rolled his eyes.

"Really? Yay!!" The younger jumped and squealed.

"Hurry up nut head!" The oldest of the two yelled secretly smirking at the excited boy.

"Coming hyung!"

The excited boy spoke to the older the entire walk to school. The older just chuckled knowing that the boy couldn't keep his mouth shut, but he didn't mind.

"Oh yeah! And guess what hyung!" Hoseok started biting his lip trying to calm himself. Yoongi chuckled rolling his eyes. "I-"

"YOUR LATE!"

Both of the boys turned to face the direction of the voice. Hoseok's eyes widened as he quickly bowed.

"And you Mr.Jung, you're never late I'm very disappointed in you." Hoseok hang his head low.

"I'm so-"

"It's not his fault. I made him late. Plus no one cares about your stupid class anyways. Not like we're gonna ever use it." Yoongi blurted out. Hoseok pinched his side signaling him to stop talking.

"MR.MIN! OFFICE NOW!" Yoongi shrugs and drags Hoseok by the nape of his neck to the office with him.

"Y-Yah!" Hoseok yelled looking back at his teacher with an apologetic face. The older man just shook his head and went back inside.

"Oh goody. Your here agai- Oh Mr.Jung? What brings you here." The principal said with an amused face.

"Well I-"

"We got kicked out for being late." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"Kicked out? Hoseok!" The principle said scratching his head.

"I-"

"Yup." Yoongi said as Hoseok just huffed in defeat.

"I- um...ok. Well I have a meeting to go to so just sit in here until the bell rings got it?" The principle said as Hoseok nodded obediently while Yoongi grunted in response. As soon as the elder was out of sight Hoseok began attacking Yoongi with punches and slaps on the shoulder.

"Ouch OUCH YAH! STOP THAT YOU IMBECILE!!" Yoongi shouted in defense as the younger continued hitting him. "Yah are you the same Hoseok that wouldn't hurt a fly or what!?" Yoongi shouted covering his face. Hoseok finally calmed down and pouted at Yoongi.

"Yah! Why did you get me in trouble."

"Because you wanna follow me around all day so you might as well follow me to the office." Yoongi smirked turning away to take a nap.

"But I didn't want to get in trouble you meanie."