And theres no way

He kicked the door down and saw the most unforgivable thing....

Jungkook was laying in his back with tears in his eyes, his breath ragged. Jimin was smirking and basically DESTROYING HIM. Neither of them knew of Taehyung's presence.

"JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Taehyung yelled keeping his hands in a tight fist. Both of the boys turned their heads to the direction of the door. Jungkook was shocked and immediately covered his face, but Jimin continued. He didn't even care that Taehyung was watching.

"J-Jimin stop." Jungkook said trying to hit his chest. The mood was ruined by the one and only KIM TAEHYUNG.

"Just a little more baby....."

"NO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung said walking forward. Hoseok quickly sprinted up the stairs and pulled Taehyung back with whatever strength he had. But Taehyung was too strong. Well then what was the point of bringing him?

"Wait Tae we need to let them at least get dressed first." Hoseok said as Taehyung turned around to face him. Hoseok shivered at the was Taehyung was looking at him. He gritted his teeth and looked at them with a disappointed face and left slamming the door. Jimin sighed and kept going until they were both finished.
Taehyung was sitting on the couch tapping his foot angrily while Hoseok held his hand and pet his hair soothingly. Just then, both of the boys walked down the stairs slowly. Ngl, both of them were scared. Even Jimin, but he wasn't gonna show it. They sat down on another couch on the opposite side of the room. Jimin looked down at the floor and Jungkook stared at his legs that were shaking anxiously.

"So who wants to start?" Taehyung said, voice deep and brutal.

"I'll start." Jimin said sighing. "Im the one that took Jungkook out of school and dragged him here."

"Well you also took his virginity too." Taehyung stated. Jungkook but his lip knowing he had to answer questions next.

"And you." Taehyung said pointing to Jungkook. "I don't even know where to start. You were my precious angel. And now your being sneaky. I told you Jimin was a bad influence but your blinded by love and I don't get it." Jimin ignored the insult and grabbed Jungkook's hand for comfort.

"Well first off, I am allowed to love who I want. And I'm 17! I'm turning 18 soon so this is a good time to loose my V-Card, it's not like I can get pregnant." Jungkook mumbled shrugging.

"Oh so you just think this whole situation is Honey Nut Cheerios huh!?" Taehyung said throwing his hands in the air. "He pressured you didn't he."

"No I-"

"He didn't pressure me. I gave him permission. And I wanted it just as much as he did. I don't know why you have such a problem, his past is his past but he's with me now and we love each other." Jungkook said, his voice raising a little.

"HE DOESNT LOVE Y-"

"YES HE DOES! HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM! ITS NOT FAIR THAT YOU GET TO BE HAPPY AND I CANT! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU JUST KEEP TRYING TO CONTROL ME LIKE IM SOME LITTLE KID!" Jungkook said taking a deep breath before continuing. "I want you to leave me alone."

"Jungkook I am your broth-"

"Well brothers support each other. And right now, I'm staying with Jimin whether you like it or not. I- I'm gonna stay in his house for a while."

"Jungkook think about this first. There were so many red flags and yet you convinced yourself that your in love." Taehyung said his voice breaking. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't hurt him. We've worked out everything." Jimin said. His eyes looked so sincere. Taehyung gave Jikook one last glance before standing up and leaving. Hoseok said his goodbyes and left behind Taehyung. Jungkook cried in Jimin's arms.