It makes no sense

"YO MIN!" Taehyung yelled from across the cafeteria. Jimin rolled his eyes and set his phone down. Taehyung sat across from him at the table. "Where's my brother?" He asked.

"Idk, he said he would go to the bathroom or something. But he didn't come back yet." Jimin said. Taehyung grunted. "Did you need something?"

"Nah. Just making sure to didn't seduce him, then lure him to an abandoned building and kill him that's all." Taehyung shrugged as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You know what, I-" Jimin was cut off when his phone rang. The contact name was Baby.

"Well looks like my brother is calling." Taehyung said. "Let me speak to him." He said trying to grab Jimin's phone.

"Jeez why is everyone trying to grab my phone all the time?" Jimin said walking away to answer it. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and made his way to the bathroom looking for his brother. When he arrived he heard sobbing so he kicked the door. But it was locked.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK COME OUT NOW! I SWEAR IF ANYONE IS DOING ANYTHING TO HIM I'LL-" Just before he could finish the door opened revealing an annoyed Jungkook. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion and looked to the left where he saw a sobbing boy, shaking in fear. "O-oh I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry." The boy just nodded and sniffed. To him, the boy was pretty cute. Even when he cries, his nose turns rose red and his cheeks get puffy.

"Hyung what are you doing here?"

"I came to look for you. But I heard the sobs and-" Taehyung said looking over to the other boy in the corner.

"Oh yeah, this is Hoseokie hyung." Jungkook said hugging him from the side. Taehyung nodded.

"Oh, and you should get back to that brat you call a boyfriend." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his remark.

"But what about Hoseokie hyung?" Jungkook asked holding him close looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

"I-I'll be ok. You can go with your boyfriend, but thank you." Hoseokie said still looking down.

"But-"

"I can stay if you want. I mean you don't have to say yes, I was just offering." Taehyung said making both of the boys shocked.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA!" Jungkook said squealing. He hugged Hoseok and Tae, leaving them both in the bathroom standing awkwardly.

"Um...."

"Listen I know I'm a stranger but...you don't have to feel uncomfortable around me. You can vent if you want." With that Hoseok smiled. Taehyung sat down and patted the floor next to him.
-
Jungkook walked into the cafeteria looking for Jimin at the table but he wasn't there. Confused he took out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. He called about 10 times before giving up.

"What the heck." The bell rang. Jungkook walked out of the cafeteria, walking up the stairs to his next class. He was one of the few students to use this staircase because his class was on the other side of the school. He sighed and pulled out his phone once more to dial his boyfriend's number holding it to his ear waiting for a response. He heard a familiar ringtone across the hall. Jogging up the rest of the stairs, he reached the......janitors closet? He opened it and immediately dropped his phone at the horrible scene.
-
"Oh. I-I'm sorry that happened. Whoever this Yoongi guy is sounds like a jerk." Hoseok chuckled at that.

"Thanks for letting me vent. It's time for class anyways."

"Wait c-can I have your number maybe?" Taehyung asked looking at the other boy who started to blush. Cute.

"U-um sure." They exchanged numbers and parted ways.

Hoseok pov
I walked inside scanning the classroom sighing. I knew he wasn't going to be here so why did I even try. I just slouched down in my chair not really paying attention to the lesson.

Taehyung pov
I left the bathroom smiling. I really don't even know why. That Hoseok guy is really cute I just wanted to hug him super tight but he would be really uncomfortable. Either way, I hope to make him mine one day.
-
"J-Jimin?" Jungkook said while he stood there in the doorway like a statue. Jimin's lips were locked together with some tramp. There were numerous marks on her neck that Jungkook found unfamiliar. She was sitting on a table with her hands around Jimin's neck and his hand on her waist. Jimin heard Jungkook's innocent voice and turned towards the boy. His eyes widened when he realized he had been caught.

"B-baby I-"

"Who is she. Your friend?" Jimin stayed silent. "IS SHE YOUR FRIEND JIMIN!" Jungkook said with tears starting to burn his eyes.

"Babe who is this?" The girl said kicking her legs on the table and tilting her head.

"Myra be quiet please." Jimin said calmly making Jungkook scoff. "Baby let me explain."

"There no baby. I thought you loved me Jimin. I-I THOUGHT I WAS ENOUGH! DID I NOT SATISFY YOU? I-If you want my body then...."

"No! Baby..." Jimin paused and hugged Jungkook. "Myra can you go for now." She scoffed and left. Jungkook cried in Jimin's arms hitting his chest weakly, softly saying the words, you hurt me. Over and over again. It broke Jimin's heart to see his baby hurt. "Jungkook. You are my world. I would never cheat on you." Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear.

"S-so then why were you k-kissing her. That looks like cheating to me." Jungkook said against his chest. Jimin exhaled and buried his face into Jungkook's neck.

"Baby I promise it wasn't my fault. She pulled me and said that if I didn't kiss her...she would go after you. I only did it to protect you. I love you....so much." Jungkook didn't answer. He knew something was wrong but decided not to question it. He just closed his eyes and rested on Jimin's chest.

Myra🤢🤮18Cheats a lotMost popular girl in schoolDaughter of the ownerPretty(I guess)🙄

Myra🤢🤮
18
Cheats a lot
Most popular girl in school
Daughter of the owner
Pretty(I guess)🙄