Chapter 3

Jasmine woke up before her team and got ready. Jasmine went back into the bedroom after her shower.
She saw TJ and Axel already awake and tying their ties. Jasmines eyes wondered to the still sleeping Mei. She sighed and poked Mei "Mei wake up," Jasmine said in a slightly stern tone. Mei stirred and rolled over muttering something about five more minutes. Jasmine sighed kind of amused and shook her. TJ chuckled "hey Mei want some cookies?" TJ asked with a smirk. Mei shot up immediately "YES!!" She yelled bouncing up and down like a little kid. TJ laughed while Jasmine just blinked in surprise.
Mei looked around "hey you lied to me!" Mei screeched with a pout. "Sorry cuz it's the only way to get you out of bed," TJ smirked. Mei pouted and crossed her arms like a cranky five year old. Jasmine chuckled a little making Mei's heart feel weird. Mei shook off the feeling when Axel began talking. "Don't worry Mei we'll get ya some cookies," Axel reassured patting her head. Mei nodded and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

She came out a little later dressed in her uniform and an enthusiastic smile. The four teens walked into the lunch room getting breakfast. Mei practically inhaled her plate of cookies. "Mei don't eat so fast you're going to choke!" Jasmine lectured hitting Mei's head lightly with her book. "Sorry jazzy," Mei replied a bit muffled from her full mouth.
Jasmine was a bit flabbergasted by the new nickname. "Don't call me that you moron," Jasmine mumbled burying her face in her book.
TJ wheezed and Axel just chuckled and read his book.
Mei giggled and continued to eat enthusiastically.

Professor ooblecks class

The four teams watched in slight awe at the gray haired man's speed. For his age he was a very fast talking and moving man. Mei sketched in her notebook not really paying attention. She was sketching some possible upgrades for her weapon.
Jasmine noticed "she really has trouble paying attention huh?" Jasmine thought to herself looking back to the board.

Later they arrived in glynda's class. She didn't look that much older just a few gray hairs in her sandy blond hair. Mei waved "mornin professor!" Mei greeted. Glynda smiled a little the silver eyed girl's enthusiasm reminding the sandy haired woman of Ruby all those years ago.
"Alright everyone go and change into your fighting gear and get your weapons then we will begin practice," she instructed causing everyone to get up and walk to the changing rooms.
Mei changed while humming to herself not really caring who saw.
Jasmine averted her eyes her heart racing and she didn't know why.
Mei skipped over to Jasmine "hey jazzy look this is my weapon his name is crimson snowfall what do you think?" Mei asked with a excited grin.
Jasmine looked at her then to her weapon "hmmm," she hummed while examining the weapon.
"It's a rapier that can also turn into a sniper rifle wanna see!?" Mei grinned her weapon turning into a sniper rifle that was pointed directly at Jasmine. "Ah! Mei!" Jasmine screamed and ducked. Mei accidentally fired and the bullet went out the window.
The locker room went silent "whoops..." Mei chuckled nervously. Jasmine looked at the window then at Mei. "Mei what the hell! You could've killed me you dunce!" Jasmine screamed flicking Mei's forehead. "Owie!" Mei squealed and rubbed her forehead. "Jazzy that hurt," Mei whined. Jasmine sighed annoyed now "one don't call me jazzy and two never point a loaded gun at someone who you aren't fighting got it?" Jasmine said crossing her arms.
Mei nodded and put crimson snowfall away.

They walked out the locker room in their combat cloths.