Stefania's script

Stefanias pov
I wake up in the morning and it’s earlier than I expected, I slowly gets out of bed remembering everything for the night before. I thought about Danielle and her conversation and whether Danielle had read the script yet.
since I had woken up about an hour earlier than I expected I decided to read the script over again her stomach fills with butterflies and she reads over them over and over each time getting more and more turned on. I read the line in the script ‘she grabs my hair and pulls me to the bed’ i read that and i mimic that to myself pretending that danielle is doing it to me.
soon after i’m on the bed of my trailer masturbating pretending that danielle is on top of me i grab my pink vibrater from beside my bed and moan, i’m almost there as I moan louder and louder until i’m about to cum. I scream danielles name as i grab the sheets and cum onto them.
A

fter i calm down I get dressed and realize i’m 10 minutes late to rehearsal. I run quickly to set trying to make myself relax walking to set. I walk into the doors wearing a cute outfit to show off, and i make eye contact with danielle, my heart skips a beat and i gulp remembering what i was doing right before this.
“Hi beautiful” danielle says smiling .

- this one included smut so i hope you liked it? part 3 is coming soon ;)