On the set

Danielle's pov
We're on set getting ready, and max is doing my makeup. Ive been se excited about this scene ever since carina said "we should practice our parts."
I am sad though because were filming that scene tomorrow, not today, today I have a sexual scene with jack which im not looking forward too.
I glance over at Stefania as she smiles back at me " yup theres thoughs butterflies again I mumble"

Stefania's pov
Im sitting at my set up desk getting ready for todays show. Im jealous of jack because today they get to kiss each other and I want to do that to her, I want to hold her and kiss her, but It'll have to wait for tomorrow, I smile at her being friendly, and like everyone says we do have great chemistry. Were friends first and thats what matters, she is so beautiful and happy and always makes me smile, but I want more, I want her. She mutters something to herself and I glance over, not knowing what she said but her face started to get panicked.

"Hey bambina, are you okay?" I say rushing from my chair to see her
"Um, well i- i- dont know i- just need -" she says stuttering
"hey okay okay, well sit down, here have some of my water" I say sitting her down
she startes to calm down
"I'm sorry It's just because I have a scene with jack today and I am nervous" she says giving a gentil smile
"hey, I totally understand, It can be scary playing a role with a man"
" its mcuh better with a woman" as I says that she nearly spits out her water.
I wait for her to reply, not knowing if that made it worse or not.
"yeah with a woman the tention is just there, and you feel equily in control, even though jack is a nice person, I just prefer women."

Danielle's pov
I sit there holding her water bottel in my lap. Hoping that I made it clear that I prefer girls.
Stefania smirks at me and replies "so do I.." and slowly walks away
I got all red and hot, hearing the words reply in my head and I open her water bottel again and drink from it realizing her lips have been on this before, and thinking about that made me weak.
I get startled by the directors telling me to get ready, as I slip into my bra and underwear for the next scene.

Stefania's pov
I sit there behind the cameras, as they tell them to start a little before so that they can capture and edit it.
This scene really turned me on but at the same time I wanted to join her, and instead of jack, I wanted to be the one over her.

Danielle's pov
Jack is on top of me faking the motions, but still making it real enough for the cameras.
I look through the cameras and see stefania, and we make eye contact. I break it and look back at jack letting out a moan for the scene. since its tv, you cant show too much, but I hoped that stefania knew that moan was for her, as i close my eyes and pretend its stefania on top of me.

Stefania's pov
I can't tell if shes turned on by jack but I know that the moaning is for me because everytime she does it she gances at me.
The scene ends with her and him with the 'break up sex' which im glad about because tomorrow i have a 'special' scene together that ive been dying to do.

Danielle's pov
I finish the scene and go get ready to leave i look at stefania and smile, "cant wait to do that with you tomorrow" I say not realizing what I said till it was out of my mouth, but it was too late
Stefania smiles and says "me neither bella" as she goes in for a hug, i feel her gorgeous body against me and want it so bad

Stefania's pov
I smile realizing that she wants me, I reply and go in for a hug, I feel her body against mine and as soon as im about to pull away i let out a little gasp in her ear, and walk away looking back to glance at her one last time.

Danielle's pov
We are hugging and all of a sudden stefania breathes in my ear and down my neck, my body gets goosbumps and im so tempted to kiss her.
her hands are around my waist, and my hands were around her neck. I wanted her so bad just feeling her touching me.
Then as soon as I have her shes gone walking away, she glances back at me as i am still in shock of what just happened, i cant wait till I can see her tomorrow.

I loved this chapter and i hope you did to :) i have some really sexy ideas coming up in the next few chapters
- leave a comment <3