the dinner table p1

danielle's pov
i knock on the door, its one of the first dinners ive had with carina, and the greys cast so i needed to dress nicely, im wearing a nice black pant suit and high heals, and i brought some wine for everyone.
stefania answers the door and immediately my mouth dropped, and i think she noticed but i didnt care, i looked her up and down.
she is wearing a tight maroon dress that hugs her body and a top that shows off her boobs, and i can tell she isnt wearing a bra, because i can see her nipples through it.

stefania's pov
i open the door for danielle as she walks in i give her a hug and hug her a little tighter than usual around the chest so she can feel my breasts against hers.
she quickly takes in a sharp breath and i can tell she liked it. I wink at her.
"come here bambina." i say as she follows me to the kitchen and pour her a glass of white wine.

Danielle's pov
"trying to get my drunk at my first greys anatomy dinner party" i say while drinking the wine.
"thats the plan..." she smirks
"hey danielle were just about to eat, give me 5!" ellen yells from the other room.
"i cant wait for next weeks scene' stefania said brushing my arm as we are both leaning over the counter, my stomache gets butterflies, is- is she hitting on my because i know that next week we have a makeout session in maya's office.
"only because of you" i said attempting to flirt back
" youre so hot" she says smowly whispering in my ear, i take in a a big breath and slowly turn my head, we're so close, i look down at her lips and look back up. she brushes a lose starnd of hair behind my ear, my mouth is watering for her to kiss me.
"DINNER!" ellen yells from the other room which breaks us up from the lala land we were both in. she looks down and slightly and nervously giggles as she walks to the dining table,

Stefania's pov
It couldnt have just been me who felt the tention there, we both knew that we wanted it, i just dont think she knew that she could have kissed me, she should have kissed me, she should have ran up stairs with me while ripping my clothes off.
"can you pass the peas please" danielle says to camilla who is sitting across the table, danielle is sitting next to me obviously. I admire her body as she reaches over the table. when she sits back down she glances at me and catches me staring at her ass.
"can i help you?" she whisper
" oh i wish you could" as soon as thoughs words come out of her mouth im in shock, and at that point i knew that she wanted me just as bad as i wanted to fuck her.

Danielle's pov
i finally said it and now i hope she'll catch on.
i continue having small conversations with the cast trying not to get to involved, incase stefania said something dirty in return.
I started to worry, its almost been a minute but in my mind its felt like 20.
i take a sip of wine and all of a sudden i feel something,
stefania is slowly putting her hand on my thigh i gasp and immediatley put down my wine, she continues to keep her hand on my thight , in the middle of my knee and my clit.
i look at her and she looks at me as i bite my lip. she turns away to speak to more of the cast, with her hand still placed there.
I let out a quiet sigh, just enough for her to hopefully hear, she moves her hand and i inhale sharply as she moves up my leg slowly, but she makes sure i can feel all of it.
Im already getting wet just with her hand there. shes teasing me and i can tell because everytime i move or make a noise she moves more. she continues to move up and down my leg, each time getting closer and closer to my inner thigh.
i had enough of the teasing, as i grab her hand quickly but still trying to be discrete under the table, and force her hand on my clit, she shoots me a look and i bite my lip.

Stefania's pov
i can tell shes horny once she makes me feel her pussy, she lets out a small moan in my ear as she pretends to grab the salt shaker.
i look back at her and can tell she wants a lot more than this, but just feeling her is making me wet.

this is part 1 ~ sorry for not being as active, but im back hope you guys liked it.
feel free to leave a comment.