Epilogue

"You look as gorgeous as ever, your Highness." Cooed the stylist while the other nodded in agreement from the corner of my eye.

"Now to complete the look," Rosella said, hanging a diamond necklace around my neck so it hung above my cleavage." Now you look perfect. Nick will drop to his knees, I tell you. Up up."

I lightly chuckled but got up before leaving the stylists to remove the apron wrapped around my body. I walked to the mirror, just for a gasp to leave my lips as tears burned at the back of my eyes.

I had on a floor length, white trumpet. It hugged all my curves and was covered in sequences at the bottom. It was an off the shoulder that went to my middle finger where it hooked on each finger. A white, diamond encrusted belt decorated my waist as the dress held me to my hips before the silky layers went down to the floor, where diamond sequences decorated it in a pattern of waves for about two inches. My hair was tied in a fluffy bun to the lower right side of my head and a long veil was pinned by a diamond headband on the top of my head. My make up was neutral with neutral, coloured lip gloss to keep my lips moist and diamond studded earrings to complete my look on each ear.

A gasp at the door had me spinning to face my parents as tears threatened to leak down my mother's cheeks.

"You look beautiful, Sweetheart." My dad smiled as he made his way towards me, placing a kiss on my cheek before my mother pulled me into a light embrace.

"You really do, Sweetie." She agreed.

"I definitely agree," Jane's voice sounded as she walked in through the door, a warm smile lining her lips," Are you ready?" She asked as she gently took my hands into her clove clad ones.

I gave a nod, not trusting my voice to stop the threatening tears.

"Good, because you have ten minutes to get to the garden." Rosella smiled.

"We better get going. We wouldn't want you to trip while running to try and catch up with time." Jane grimaced.

"You're right. Time to go, Sweetheart." Mom cooed as she took my hand in hers.

The nerves made my stomach ache as doubt threatened to drown me. I am only 18, I still don't know how to rule a kingdom or how to even be a wife. I don't know how I'll even do this. Balancing university, even though I'm studying online, and being there for the kingdom and Nicholas. How am I going to do this without messing up?

We stopped near the glass, french doors that led to the garden as Jane, Rose and Mom went to take their seats in the front along Tristan.

We stood facing the once again closed doors for a minute before they were opened again, signaling my arrival. With my arm looped through my dad, we walked down the red carpet with a chime being played by the orchestra.

My stomach kept on twisting and threatened to make me loose my breakfast as we walked down the aisle. My nerves were torturing my stomach as it ached and my palms turned sweaty, my heart going on a sprint in nervousness.

I lifted my head just for my eyes to instantly look with a familiar sapphire blue pair I had grown to love. They were filled with love and warmth as they entranced me. They instantly felt me with calm and reassurance as Nick smiled at me with a soft, reassuring smile as his eyes silently reassured me and calmed me of my worries. Its as if Nick already knew what was going through my mind like he always did and like always, he always found a way to calm me down and keep me reassured.

He looked gorgeous up there as he stood with his hands firmly placed behind his back. He wore a similar attire to the one he wore for his coronation, but this one was all white with a green line at the side of his thigh.

The next few steps passed in a blur as I was passed over to Nick who smiled at me with adoration.

'You look gorgeous.' He mouthed, making me smile at him in gratitude, mouthing a quick,' thank you' before we turned to the priest before I had the chance to compliment him too.

"Dearly beloveds, we are gathered here to witness the unity of King Nicholas and his lady, Emira..." He drawled. The rest of his words passed in a blur as my mind waited for the part I have been so anxiously and excitedly waiting for. "Do you King Nicholas take Lady Emira to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall remain in this world?"

"I do." Nicholas replied without an ounce of hesitation as he lightly squeezed my hands that we clasped in his.

"Do you Lady Emira take King Nicholas to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall remain in this world?" He asked me.

"I do." I smiled at Nicholas.

He opened the ring box and allowed us to take out the rings and let us slip them on each other's ring fingers.

"With the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride." The priest said.

Nicholas didn't waste a second to lift my veil before leaning in and gently pressing his lips against mine in a quick kiss. We separated as applauds sounded throughout the yard.

"Now," The priest began, breaking through the noise and making everyone silent in a second," My lady," He indicated to me, making my heart painfully crash against my chest in nerves as Nick let go of my hands with a reassuring smile before walking down and standing at the last step of the aisle. " Do you Lady Emira solemnly swear to be a friend, a sister and a mother to your people?"

"I solemnly swear." I replied with my head down.

"Do you solemnly swear to have mercy on your people and to always do what is best for them?" The priest once again asked.

"I solemnly swear." I shakily responded as my nerves threatened to engulf me.

"I now dub the Lady Emira, Queen Emira of Luminary." He announced, making my heart skip a beat in joy at the speediness of the ceremony as everyone broke into applauds and screams of celebration.

I was suddenly picked up by my hips and spun around in the air making giggles leave my lips in happiness. The moment I was placed back onto the ground, I was greeted by Nick's happy features.

"I am beyond proud of you, Darling," He grinned, leaving his hands on my hips," I love you."

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck," I love you too." I whispered before I pulled his ecstatic, frozen stature close and sealed our fate with a kiss.