XXX: Do or Die

- "SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!"  -Rosé ran towards the entrance of Jungfraujoch while Sana and Tzuyu followed closely behind.

Irene and the others watched them with a small smile as Irene paid for the tickets for the ride to the Ice Castle, which takes you down the valley of the two great ice mountains, to the restaurant on the mountain, where they can taste the fabulous chocolates and also different dishes of Switzerland.

- "Chaeyoung !!!"  -Yeri and Daniel said without ever letting go of Chaeyoung who was still recovering from the embarrassment of earlier as they walked up the stairs that led to the ice castle of Jungfrau.

Chaeyoung growled and pushed them a bit to give herself some space but her movements stopped when she saw Mina walk past her following Lisa who was still smiling oddly like a psychopath.  Chaeyoung sighed and lowered her shoulders while praying to the gods to finish her pityful life now or at least to take her away from every trouble.

- "Do you like her or not ???"  -Daniel suddenly screamed very loudly in her ear and Chaeyoung almost jumped towards the other step up the stairs.

- "It hurts !!! Don't do that anymore !!!"  -Chaeyoung rubbed her ear.

- "if you really love Mina. You will do everything to make her notice you !!!!"  -Yeri said and looked at Daniel who nodded.

- "PLAN NUMBER TWO !!!"  -The duo then said as everyone had already passed them. They were the only ones left behind.  -"Courage!!"

- "In Malvania, people seduce a lady by showing courage and temerity !! Let me explain !!"  -Yeri said as their imaginations went to a medieval world populated by dragons.  - "A girl is a prisoner in a dojon, guarded by monsters while the road is strewn with pitfalls"

Chaeyoung nodded and visualized the scene.  It was as if the world had changed and she was now standing at the entrance to a gloomy and dangerous land.  Chaeyoung looked at herself and frowned when she saw herself wearing silver armor, a diamond sword and a sacred shield, next to her Yeri in archer's uniform and then a dog.

- "all this is absurd!"  -Chaeyoung sighed.

- "It is the spirit of the imagination !!"  -Yeri smiled but stopped when the dog bit the tip of her shoes.

- "Why am I the dog ???"  -Daniel asked and Yeri shrugged.

- "I'm the one telling the story so I choose !! A dog spots monsters so it's important, you should be happy! You're important now !!"  -Yeri said with a tone to convince him but Daniel frowned at the words *You are important now* but said nothing more. Chaeyoung, she was already fed up.

- "all this is ridiculous!"  -Chaeyoung sighed and Yeri shook her head.

- "You are a worthy Knight who will save Princess Mina !!!"  -Yeri said and got behind Chaeyoung who raised an eyebrow.

- "First !!!!!! We must avoid all the traps !!!!!!"  -Yeri said and without warning she pushed Chaeyoung into the imaginary forest.  Chaeyoung screamed for her life as she fell into traps of all kinds several times as Yeri and Daniel ran smoothly through the forest.  Chaeyoung ran with all her might as she found herself almost dead before arriving at the final destination.

- "SECOND TEST !!!"  -Yeri said while shaking Chaeyoung who had a snake on her leg, a few darts on her back and an axe on her heart but she was not dead.  No one can die in an imaginary world anyways.  - "SAVE THE PRINCESS, CHAECHAE !!!"

Chaeyoung looked up tiredly and saw a pretty girl in a white dress, Mina, watching her from the top of her balcony over 100 Meters above sea level !!!!

- "Did it really have to be so high ?? WHY ???"  -Chaeyoung looked at Yeri who shrugged.

- "BE CAREFUL! THE MONSTERS ARE THERE !!!"  -Daniel said in his dog form and Chaeyoung raised her sword while looking around while Yeri was very happy about the story she herself was telling.