(second Arc) VI: The Water Goddess

Jennie glupped as she looked at the person who was flying in the middle of the sea. Long dark hair, black shinning armor just like her vibrant red eyes.... Wait....didn't Jennie design her eyes to be purple?? Why is it red? Jennie frowned but judging by the trait of her face and the way she speaks. She really is the traitor or aka Joy the destroyer.

(illustration of Joy's armor)

-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" -Nayeon laughed out loud as she tapped Lisa's shoulder hardly while pointing at Joy. Everyone snapped their head, shocked by her reaction. - "The traitor's name is Joy??? Hahahahaha"

Nayeon laughed almost chocking herself as everyone frowned at her while Jisoo snorted at the reaction but she still kept her cool.

-"HOHOHO LOOK I AM JOY AND I AM THE BAD GUY, I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE BY FILLING YOU WITH HAPPINESS!!! HOHOHO" - Nayeon made a bag guy voice as she acted like she was big bad villain. This time everyone snorted, even Lisa as now it seemed like they were ignoring Joy who had all her veins swelling at the moment. But everyone seemed busy mocking her.

-"Now that you mention it, what an idea Jennie" -Tzuyu snickered and slapped her shoulder.

-"Wait but then we must have looked like clowns before having someone as the name of joy as our member!!!" - Sana said and gasped and Lisa made a face as she facepalmed.

-"wait I didn't think that through... Well that is bad... Joy the destroyer kinda made it up but the meaning tho...." - Lisa bit her lower lip.

-"Maybe I should change it in the end" - Jennie thought out loud while everyone laughed at the name.

They didn't even notice the growing wrath infront of them that was ready to snap at any moment. Joy had a very dark look on her face as she stared at them. Only they stopped chatting when the ground started to shake once again and the waves strongly hit the shore and coming to their feet. Lisa grimaced as she realized the mistake, they may have angered her a bit too much. Now it was bad.

Joy's eyes became bright red as the sky went darker than normal and the wind was way too strong, it was as if a storm was coming up. They all shielded their face with their arms when the wind rose and almost blew them away. And that's when it hit Lisa...

-"wait we are at the beach.... Water" - Lisa said with a dead look and soon her generals made an 'o' with their mouth and Jennie facepalmed. Okay they shouldn't have provoked her.

-"Nayeon I think you'll die sooner than excepted" - Mina told her as if it was nothing grave at all so Nayeon frowned but then yelled when the wind almost carried her away but thankfully Mina held her back as now the mood switfly changed.

Everyone found back their serious posture as Lisa began to order her generals to be ready for the fight. Joy isn't to be underestimate since Lisa had asked Joy herself to be part of her army because she recognized her power. If we put her in a rank, Joy would be weaker than Sana and Mina but she would be as strong as Jisoo, Yeri and Daniel. She was a threat, especially now that Lisa don't have all her energy back yet.