II: FVCK IT

'YOUR HIGHNESS'

'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME ON THAT TONE?'

'I AM THE EMPRESS HAHAHA'

'UNICORNS TASTE GOOD! THEY AREN'T CHILDREN ONCE TRANSFORMED SO IT'S NOTHING'

-What a funny dream. Jennie thought as she had just woken up but her eyes were still closed and she snuggled up in the blankets.

-I must have been really tired, it's so impossible for characters from my book to come out like that .... She sighed and rolled over onto her back then slowly opened her eyes. -It was just a bad ---

- "...."

"Good morning" -Lisa said with a smirck. Jennie looked at the six pairs of eyes watching her intently and her eyes widened.

- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" -Jennie screamed and fell on the other side of the bed.

.......

- "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!" -Jennie yelled furiously as Lisa, Jisoo, Sana, Daniel and Yeri were sitting comfortably on the luxurious sofa in the living room.

- "I don't take orders from anyone like you" -Lisa folded her arms and looked at Jennie arrogantly. Jennie who is standing in front of them picked up the remote from the table and was going to throw it but stopped.
She took a deep breath and looked at Lisa patiently.

- "Why did I create you ..." - She whispered.

-"Sorry?"

-"Nothing"

FLASHBACK

- "I accept your deal ..." -Lisa announced and everyone was surprised while Jennie smiled victoriously.-"But I want to add another condition"

Jennie's smile fell. Of course, a person like her, if she really is one, would never agree to follow like that.

- "And what is the condition?" -Tzuyu asked suspiciously and Lisa smiled.

- "Mutual respect" - She freed herself from Jisoo who was helping her to stand up and sat down on the floor with her legs crossed then raised her left hand in the air and put the other hand on her Heart. Jisoo, Mina, Sana, Daniel and Yeri were shocked by the action, even Jennie couldn't believe it.
As the author, she knows perfectly well what that meant ... It is a peace sign especially used at the end of a war.

- "For now, we are not going to do anything due to our helplessness so we will just follow. But I remain an Empress so respect must be given to me" -Lisa looked Jennie up and down then smiled. - "A deal said so nicely can't be wrong, can it? But since you claim to know everything about us, you probably know what happens to those who lie to me so I hope you're serious about the deal and that you will do everything to get us back to where we came from"

-"Of course!" -Jennie replied confidently.

- "We can't wait to send you back to where you came from!" -Nayeon said with a big smile.

- "A minute before, you were almost getting on it" - Tzuyu looked her up and down.

- "You, Shut up" -Nayeon replied.

Sana looked at Lisa worriedly then turned to the other Generals and they all had the same reaction. Did she hit her head too hard to accept such a deal? Jisoo was going to speak but Lisa turned around with a cold look so they didn't say anything. They just stood up straight by her side, of course they all thought it was a bad idea to submit like that but neither dared to contradict The Empress.

........

-"You're leaving already? I thought you were staying for 3 days "- Auntie Jeanne said a little sadly and Irene felt guilty, after all she was the one who told her that they would spend time with her. But they had to leave first
before the sky gets completely black.