|| 5 - No More (Part 2) ||

(Pretend Kirishima is Sero-)

Previously :
You know, after all that drama in the morning you would think that poor Midoriya could catch a break?- yeah no-

"DEKU!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------

Izuku's POV

I was about to leave the office when Bakugo burst into the room "FUCKING HELL NERD, I'M UNDER PROBATION BECAUSE OF YOU!" he yelled, Recovery girl was out getting supplies so I was alone.

I sighed and grabbed a marker << How is this my fault? >> I showed him the small whiteboard board.

Bakugo got even more pissed "HA?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO ABOVE ME THAT YOU THINK SPEAKING IS---" He was cut off, thankgod, by Kirishima patting his back.

Kirishima didn't meet my eye, he was looking down, I'm guessing it was because he felt guilty. I glared and erased the writing before showing them the board again.

<< Can you move. I need to go back to the dorm >>

Bakugo was about to protest when Kirishima nodded with a sad smile "Yeah... sorry bro" he said, grabbing Bakugo's shoulder and moving them aside.

I got up with my bag and walked out, don't get me wrong, Kirishima was one of those who didn't really participate in the bitch talking but he didn't think to step up. It wasn't manly of him.

I walked past the common room and headed straight to my bedroom, I didn't have much decoration in my room other than some posters and my LED Hanako, Killua and Mitsuba with Kou lamps.

I do my, basically nightly, routine of texting my friends.

I barely let out a chuckle as they continue to be crackheads, my peaceful time was interrupted by a knock on my door. I open it to see Uraraka and Iida, I put up my hand, telling them to wait before they speak.

I grab my white board and show them << What is it? >>.

Iida looked uncomfortable but Uraraka gave a fake smile "Hey Deku! um.. so about before..." she trailed off, my eyes became cold.

<< No. >>

I close the door on their face and get back to my friends. By the time I got back, we were now on face time and I couldn't stop internally wheezing.

-------

Class 1-A (Minus Mina, Sero and Denki)'s POV

After Uraraka and Iida got the door to the face they went to the common room to vent, Hagakure fumed "that's so rude!" the others nodded. 

They wanted to confront Midoriya on his recent behavior so they walked to his room but stopped when they heard multiple voices.

"YO SHUT UP, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ZUZU DIE- HE CAN'T EVEN USE HIS VOICE AND HE'S BASICALLY MAKING HIM WHEEZE"

The class was confused "Who's that?" Uraraka asked, not recognizing the feminine voice and was a bit jealous. Everyone shrugged as they kept listening.

A few moments of silence until the class heard the little einsteins theme song.

Half the class was weirded out while the other half was just amused, Todoroki stifled a laugh when other random songs were played.

Uraraka coughed, gaining their attention "Maybe we should talk to him tomorrow.." she said, smiling but a bit irritated. The others nodded and went their separate ways.

---------------

Hisashi's POV (Expecting that? no- cuz- well I wasn't)

I was smiling like an idiot, mostly because Izuku had agreed to go to America. Inko looked at me with an amused smile "You excited to train your soon to be announced heir?" she asked giving me a hug from behind.

I nodded and hugged her back "I was worried that he'd refuse since he likes japan and his idolized hero is here" I said, for some reason Inko looked a bit displeased "About his idol..." she started, I raised my eyebrow.

...

My eyes widened at the story "What." my voice was laced in venom "That Hero of peace ? said such bullshit to my talented son?" I was about to commit arson and call the organization but Inko calmed me down.

It was as if time stopped and her smile became more angelic than it already was "Darling, it's okay. Our baby proved him wrong" she smiled, her forehead touching mine.

I pouted and sighed "Fair enough" I said, although I was still thinking of telling my secretary to keep an eye out for All Might. You never know-

---------------

3rd POV

Izuku sent an email to principal Nezu to talk about his transfer and move. He needed to wait until he was called to the office to discuss the process.

His father was already talking to Nezu with the teachers that teach 1-A present. Izuku's class was having a free period.

Shinso, Kaminari, Ashido and Sero were the only ones (other than the teachers) who knew about Midoriya moving. It had already been two days, Izuku's voice was back albeit, it was still a bit rough and raspy.

"Zuku, how's the thing going?" Denki asked, purposely being vague.

Izuku smiled "We've gotten over half of it done" he answered, most of class 1-A were confused on what they were talking about.

Sero and Mina smiled "Let's party before that happens!" Mina said, pumping her fist to the air.

The four nodded "That sounds epic" Sero replied, Momo walked up to them with a 'kind' and 'gentle' smile "Is anything big happening?" she asked, curious about the reason for a party.

Mina scoffed "Yeah" The five of them said, only agreeing, not saying anymore information. 

Momo waited for them to continue but none did, they stopped looking at Momo and continued their little conversation.

Iida walked up to them and did his signature choppy motion "Midoriya! Ashido! Kamirari! Sero! It is very rude for you to ignore your fellow classmate!" he said, trying to lecture them.

Denki didn't have his boyfriend who would keep him calm "We did answer her. Her question was if something was happening and we said yes." he said, knowing that it was true that they didn't ask for more.

Other than the four who were chatting, the others just ignored them and spoke loudly, trying to overshadow the four but unfortunately for them, they didn't care.

The announcement was loud and clear from school intercom "ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ".