|| 14 - Time Skip ||

Previously:
Dabi and Toga looked at the others before agreeing, they didn't mind but at this point, they were bored since nothing's been happening. Other than the fact that the boss seemed more irrational without his master so luckily, Kurogiri was there.

-----

Looking up at the sky, it was pretty nice.

If we were to exclude the fact that a bunch of teens were currently fighting in it.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"

"I'M NOT RUNNING AWAY YOU SLOW BITCH"

Izuku was fighting with the school president of another school, why? they were challenged for a duel between each school's five representatives.

Faith was currently dominating the one she was fighting with, Wesley was toying with his, Parker took the one he was against in less than a minute, Sallie had restrained her opponent since she didn't want to hurt them too badly and as for their leader?

Izuku was messing around, he didn't care about the surroundings as he kept throwing knives and jumping around while attacking the student. The poor teen didn't even have a chance to attack as he had his hands full with blocking.

Faith held up her unconscious opponent by the forearm, throwing the dude over her shoulder as she stared at the fast blur that was Izuku Midoriya, or most commonly known as Pinpoint. 

They finished their latest mission a few days ago but it left all of the members pissed. The most ticked off one was none other than the group's strongest himself.

They were ordered to let go of target last minute because of government authorities stepping in and taking credit for the group's work. Truly, they wanted to rip apart the company who took their mission when they were about to finish it.

Getting back to the fight, Izuku stood still, finally releasing all his pent up anger. The other student's forearms were black and bruised from trying to block Izuku's punches and kicks while the surroundings had knives stuck in them or were shattered to shards.

His opponent didn't have the energy to even lift a finger, collapsing after he managed to somehow block some of the attacks. Izuku looked at the boy before being struck with a flood of guilt, he ran over and called his animatronic bird who had effective treatment remedies.

The gang walked over to the green haired boy, he had grown for the past two years he's been America. His undercut gave his green hair a more bright look, the new hairstyle allowed his neck to be exposed which allowed people to see the scars from training.

He was wearing a black sleeveless turtle neck top which fit his more buffed physique, proudly showing off the tattoos on his arms. His ears had multiple piercings and not to mention he had a tongue piercing that could be seen when he talked.

The gang felt proud to see his appearance finally matching his personality, before his whole scrawny physique didn't seemed right since Izuku had full control over his movements when fighting.

Finally finished with the fight, the gang left the other school students at the gate of their school before heading back to theirs.

Parker walked with his arms behind his back, supporting his head as he walked. In the past two years, the timid boy had grown more talkative and a bit more social, though he was still a true introvert who enjoyed being quiet. He still wore his mask and oversized clothing, so not a lot changed.

Wesley had gotten taller, now being the fourth tallest in the group. His mischievous smirks became less childish and more intimidating throughout the years. His rude and inappropriate actions were still the same, no matter how tall one can get, it won't overshadow their personalities, whether that be good or bad. 

Sallie's hair had gotten longer so she now had her pink locks in a two braids, she still held the gentle aura around her even when she's fighting. She seemed more mature than she already was but that's to be expected since she's basically the parent of the group.

Faith's hair got long throughout the years so she used a knife to cut it, now often being mistaken for a short male. Her resting bitch face got worse which made people fear when she was just trying to buy some ice tea, although she didn't mind it since it meant people would leave her alone.

Shawn's voice got deeper through pills and they felt more like themselves, they had grown their hair a bit to the point it reached their shoulders. They used to have a thin, malnourished figure but they gained some muscle and looked less like a twig now.

Lily's personality stayed the same like the others, she got tired of her old hair style so she would style her purple to pink ombre hair differently everyday. She was still flat as a board which Wesley would often joke about but her lovely lover would always throw the gremlin inside the mirrors for an hour or two.

Speaking of her lover, Jack had grown his hair out, it was now tied in a pony tail. His face and arms still covered in Band-Aids and such since he practices jumping in and out of the mirror for fun a lot. 

All of them had gotten much stronger and they were aware of that, they would hold friendly matches between each other to continue to strengthen each other up. Needless to say, they were a force to be reckon with.

They arrived at their school where they were met with Mrs Payton, she gave them a smile... it wasn't a nice one- meaning something was wrong.

Everyone reacted quickly and running off, a certain green haired boy was caught before he could run off. He gulped and hesitantly looked behind him "H-hey.. Mrs Payton"

The teacher glared at the student "What's this about you guys participating in a duel without school acknowledgement?!" she asked, Izuku looked away. His sweat casually rolling down his forehead as the adult crossed her arms.

"You guys already won against them in this month's School War so why did you accept it?!"

"Um- for fun????" 

Izuku didn't meet her eyes as he spoke, he knew they were in trouble. Faith was in a locker, without anyone else knowing and she clasped her palms, praying for Izuku.

Wesley was inside the ceiling along with the rest of the group, they had knew a few of the ceiling tiles could be moved so they basically made space in the ceiling their little hiding spot.

Izuku was dragged to the principal office where he had to explain why the other school called them on behalf of the students who were left on the school gate. The principal smirked and gave Izuku a nice offer.

...

..

.

"Catch your gang and I'll lessen your involvement in the situation"

Izuku, in less than 20 minutes had all 7 of his friends in the principal room, tied up together with a rope to prevent them from escaping.

....

"I can't believe we're on probation for a week" 

"Are you kidding me? we're lucky we got off with just probation"

"Agreed, luckily, the school is used to our antics so they knew it was going to happen."

"Jeez- didn't expect our boss  to betray us for less punishment"

"Look man, I got away with four days of probation, I'm pretty happy about that"

"Wow thanks"

They all joked as they went to Izuku's home to chill out. They were told to finish all their assignments for the next two weeks early or else their probation would be extended so they were all going to work in Izuku's house since it was the largest and comfiest.