|| 12 - Birthday ||

Previously :
"You did it problem child.. You showed them you don't need a quirk"
He mumbled, his scarf hiding the proud smile that he had.

-----

Jack jumped out of the mirror on the ceiling which ended up in him breaking the calendar, Sallie scolded him for making noise "shh both of you" Parker said, trying to be somewhat commanding but his soft voice had the opposite effect.

Nonetheless, both of them zipped their mouths and continued decorating. 

It was July 15, the whole class prepared the classroom for their precious school president. It had been a year since his little debut during the festival.

Izuku was tired, he was out late last night since even though he had his provisional license, it was when he was in Japan so it took a while for them to register him an American one.

Then when that was issued, his dad dragged him around since he was the #2 hero in America.

Even though he did enjoy the father-son bonding, he was exhausted from saving and helping out.

Izuku opened the door and multiple party poppers were blasted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!!"

The class yelled, Izuku teared up. Class 1-A or any of his school in Japan ever celebrated or even acknowledged his birthday (minus his friends).

He smiled, holding back a tear. His fellow broccoli brother patted his back and they all started the celebration.

The first two classes just consisted of them enjoying Izuku's birthday since Mrs Payton allowed it.

Shawn and Parker linked their forearms in a rectangle formation and basically scooped Izuku up. Their arms became Izuku's throne as he was carried around the class.

The two periods were full of laughter, occasional thuds and a few things breaking. Parker smiled at the bright boy who was a bit taller than him "Parker! Take off your mask for the day!!" Lily said excited

The tired boy was taken aback and shook his head, Izuku smiled gently "It's okay Par, you don't need to do that" he said, Parker smiled but sighed. Taking his mask off and his pale skin showed his slightly flushed cheeks.

"WOOO!! HE DID IT!"

Wesley was being the crackhead he was and basically running around the class while Mrs Payton didn't even try to stop him.

Izuku received personal gifts as well as a class gift, it was a picture book of the festival where the whole school took a picture. The middle was Izuku on a podium where he had a gold medal, his class in front crouching down or in the air while the school was in a circle formation all smiling.

There was multiple pages of pictures, he smiled and thanked the class. It was genuinely the best school for him.

The class was too busy being invested at Lily and Jack having a wrestling competition to see Parker handing Izuku a gift. It was a medium sized black box with a red ribbon carefully and nicely wrapped around it.

Izuku opened it, being careful not the ruin the nice ribbon and inside was small notebook with a star shaped lock and right below it was a golden necklace.

With further inspection, the necklace was the key to the notebook, it was a golden star key.

"Just thought.. it was nice" Parker said in a quiet voice

Izuku smiled brightly and hugged the shorter male "Thanks Par! This is awesome!" he said, putting the box down and putting the golden necklace on.

He gave an closed eye smile "how does it look?" he said, Parker nodding and giving a thumbs up.

The whole day continued, the gang had fun and continued messing around as always. Teachers casually scolding them, them apologizing and doing the same thing seven minutes later.

When Izuku got home, his parents and the servants in their home welcomed him with a warm smile. 

He spent his time chatting and watching movies with his parents before going on call with his friends in Japan, all of them wishing him a happy birthday and chatting about different things.

It was nice.. He wished the peace would last..
̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶-̶
But of course, the peace was about to be interrupted by a silent figure in the shadows.