~3. Safar

Sidharth Roy

† CEO of Roy's group of co.
† Fun loving guy .
† Relationship with Sana from last 7 years .

Shehnaaz Shergill

† Cute , down to earth nature .
† loves Sidharth ❤️ .
† Fashion designer .

SidNaaz are madly in love with eachother since college

SidNaaz are madly in love with eachother since college . They dated eachother in college days . They confessed their love . Their Families accepted their relationship . Sidharth n shehnaaz focused on their career with holding eachother hands , supporting each other .

Sidharth had taken over the business to new heights n shehnaaz has become a famous fashion designer in the town .

Now SIDNAAZ decided to make their relationship official They both decided to marry . They informed their families they agreed . Sidharth can't wait to claim his Jaan forever as his .

In their 7 years of relationship . They never crossed their line . They had kissed 😘 , cuddled . Sidharth wants to claim her when she will be in her bridal attire waiting for him in his room to claim her .
Shehnaaz loves Sidharth trusts him blindly never said no to his any demand . But she knows he never took any advantage of her . She always submits herself to him as he submits himself to her but they both never crossed the line .

Present

SidNaaz are married now shehnaaz is waiting for her husband , her Sidharth, her Bebu . This feeling is very new thinking about Sidharth her body having butterflies in her stomach .