~√. Ghar

3780 words , a long one 🙏

Shehnaaz was only girl child in their family with one elder brother and two younger one's .

Rajbir - Eldest 27 year ,
Shehnaaz 22 year ,
Shehbaaz and Ranveer 20 year old .

Sidharth was only child of his parents who were died 3 years ago , he wanted to move out as living with his Uncle ( chacha ji ) in joint family , as they were partners in business . He decided after taking full charge on his father's business he would move in were Sidharth parents left an apartment for him , which only known to him .

His uncle family is nothing but greedy , who treats him with their fake love only for him to be under their control and his buisness .

When Shehnaaz family got proposal from Sidharth family . They enquired about the boy and family , later happily accepted with Shehnaaz approval , he was good looking , settled and they didn't find any flaws to reject the groom .

Shehnaaz started to like Sidharth , was dreaming about the marital life with him like any other girl . Where as Sidharth had liked the girl , wanted to talk and make her comfortable with him but his work didn't helped him and he didn't had her phone number .

Elders had fixed the date , till now they didn't face eachother only had eachother photo's .

Now Shehnaaz was sitting on his bed in his room waiting for him . She wants to pull off the flowers which are decorated for their special night , before she was excited , nervous for the night but now only she had one feeling i.e anger .

She remembered her family because of him they had to sell their house to give him Dowry , did she sell herself to him she felt low . Don't he feel ashame or have any self respect to even ask their house as dowry .

She had over heard their conversation , his uncle had asked no threatened them for the dowry , at the moment she wanted to stop the marriage but she was too late , she was already standing their with her hair filled with Sindoor and a marital chain around her neck .

She was about to stop her parents but her mother stopped her holding her hands while saying with teary eyes " Now You are married and What done is done , don't do anything that would raise question on you or our parenting and effect our reputation in the society " .

Shehnaaz was not shocked to here her mother . She knows as she heard her all life that Girls restrictions , follow according to their man , Respect , Reputation and all bullshit . If she had known before she would not have married a jerk like him . She kept mum seeing her mother warning gaze , she don't want to cause more problems to them as they already in .

The new bride who lost in her thoughts as in few hours her life changed she had become Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla . She was excited to start a new life with him before with her life partner but her dreams got shattered and disappointment , emotions of hatered started in her heart for her newly wedded husband .

Sidharth entered their room with tense face , seeing his bride on his bed now their bed sleeping peacefully he felt complete , his mood lifted up immediately . As someone is their for him , to hold him when he falls , to share his burden , stand by him in his sarrow and happiness .

He changed quickly tapped her shoulder to wake her up and ask her change as she is still in her wedding attire it must be uncomfortable to sleep he thought . But she didn't budge even a little , she is heavy sleeper he thought with a smile spread on his face . He wanted to kiss her soft face but controlled himself thinking that it would scare her and may be she would think him as a desparate fucker , he slept on his side gazing at her .

Shehnaaz was pretending to sleep the all time she knew when he came but she didn't want to face him more have any energy left to entertain him , when she felt him tapping her still she wantedly didn't paid any attention , ignored him . When she felt him sleeping on his side but she is aware of his burning gaze . After few minutes when he finally slept , she got up and changed quickly before sleeping .