~ '√. Bebu 😍

Maa observed the door was unlocked , seeing that she moved towards the room . The room belongs to her son who went for an emergency business out of city it's been a week , who left open his door she thought . As she was about to close the door she saw the AC on , she entered and saw her son was back laying their on his bed . He was out for an business and didn't informed her about his coming .

Sidharth Shukla a business man , 26 year old responsible , loving and very caring protective son and a brother . Has two elders sisters , happily married and stay in the same building in different flats . Lost his father 2 years back .

Maa slowly moved towards the bed was about to caress his hair but her eyes widen seeing panty near her leg . Her eyes unwantedly moved around the room and saw few clothes laying on the other end side of the floor .

She closed her eyes not wanting to imagine any unwanted scenarios . At the same time her both daughter entered the room . " Maa Bhai .. " was cut of by a unknown girl soft voice .

Their eye widen seeing the unpleasant atmosphere of the room . Their brother half naked position with lipstick marks over his face and neck . " Bebu tandi lag rahe hai " they heard a soft murmur in the room which was loud enough them to hear .

" Ha meri jaan " a sleepy Sidharth replied pulled the soft frame of her to himself .

Maa moved out of his room , Preethi murmured to Neetu " ye kaha thi dekhi he nahi mujhe " .

" Chup " Neetu said and taking hold of her hand moved out to their mother room .

Both were naked under the covers , Shehnaaz was practically beneath under him . Her face buried in his neck his legs tangled with hers under the sheets . He hugged her like a teddy which covered her small frame from other's gaze .

" Ye apna montu he tha na " Preethi said again , neetu hummed " main chodungi nahi aj isko , samaj kya rakha hai ye apne apko . Isko kya lagta hai ye bada hogaya haa .. maa hu main uski " they heard as soon as they entered Maa's room .

" Koi us besharam ko utao jaa kar " maa strenly said .

" Abhi .. haa Mera matlab hai bichare so rahe hai . Apun nasta karne ke bad utate hai na , Aram se " Preethi said earning glares from Neetu and Maa .

" Maa tension na lo lunch k bad jaa kar uta dungi " Preethi said earning a snack from Neetu . As they waited for the couple to wake up on their own but it's like the couple had some other plans . It's noon , still they didn't woke up .

They were silently eating their lunch when they heard footsteps coming from the stairs . Sidharth after the shower freshly wearing a Jean and shirt , he came down alone .

Maa didn't lifted her eyes to look at him . He directly moved towards maa wrapping his arm around her should pecking her cheeks he wished morning maa .

" Arey aap surprise nahi hue maa aur tum dono kya hai , chup muu uta kar ajate hai ider . Shadi hogaye hai tumari ab hume akele chod do " he said as always teasing his siblings settling himself on his chair beside his mother .

" Mu band rakh apna aur toos " Neetu said .

" Hume surprise nahi shock Mila tha " Preethi said slowly .

" Kya bak rahe ho , aur maa kya hua hai ? " He asked as his mother was not saying nor giving any reaction to them .

" Chup chap khana Khao " maa said rather strenly making the trio sit silently but their eye talk started .

Preethi was eyeing towards his neck as moved his hand over their , he understood their was a hisckey and the realisation made his ear turn pink . He scartched his back the neck and was adjusting his collar to hide it .