3

"The best part about getting to know you is anticipating that each day brings new surprises that are all about you!"

DIYA'S POV

Seriously! Wtf god why is my life becoming a kdrama. My husband is my maths professor........ughh.........the thought of it makes me throw up.

And what's wrong with him? Who would talk with their wife like this? He's is a total rogue. I have to spend my entire life with such a man........ughhh.......God, why are you punishing me like this???

"Diyanshi Sinha", I heard a voice from behind.

Now! who the hell it is.

"Yes", I said and back.

There stood a guy, he was commonplace in complexion, in feature and invoice. He was of middle size and of ordinary build. His eyes, of the usual brown, pupils flecked with gold like beach pebbles and were perhaps remarkably cold, also he certainly could make his glance fall on one as trenchant and heavy as an axe.

For a long time, he said nothing. He kept as still as a stone. He hardly seemed to be breathing at all. When at last he began to speak, it sounded almost as though he were singing, coldly, in a dream.

"Your Phone", He said holding the phone.

I checked my pocket to make sure it isn't a prank or something (things like this usually happened in my old college). My phone wasn't there in my pocket so it's sure that this is mine. I might have left it in the classroom.

"Where did you find it?", I said extending my hand forward to take the phone.

"In the classroom, you were sitting just beside me.", he said and handed me the phone.

"Is it so? I don't remember anything, thanks anyways", I said and turned to leave.

"Is this what you wanted? You leaving the phone in the classroom so that I could come and give it to you and you would act like you don't even know me", he said.

"What?", I said turning back.

"Oh! please stop acting now, I have met several girls like you. This trick has become old."

"Excuse me! wtf are you talking about?"

"Now you would say you don't even know me and don't even know my name"

"Exactly! I don't even know you."

"Oh! stop it, I know you have a crush on me and want to be my girlfriend. So, let me tell you clearly I am not into flat girls like you", he said looking at me from top to bottom.

"Shut up", I shouted, "Are you nuts or something? When I am clearly telling you I don't even know you why aren't you accepting it? And talking about me having a crush on you, let me tell you clearly that I'm not into hypocrites and weirdos like you."

"Do you know whom you are talking to?"

"No, and I don't even want to know. So, cut the crap and buck off."

"You......"

I turned back and left without listening to what he was telling.

I am sure that today is the worst day of my life, meeting two hypocrites at a time. I need to refreshen up.

I headed to a parlor to have a spa because I didn't have the energy to head back home and face that devil.

___________________________

Ah, it feels so good after spa!

Finally, I reached home after grabbing something from McD. 

"Mom", I called for her.

"Mom"

"Mom"

"Would you stop yelling? I am on a call", He said walking down the stairs.

Think of the devil. Anyways this devil is quite handsome though.

In the classroom and also during the wedding, I was too busy with my own anxiety issues that forgot to notice that he looked good.

Black hair fell in waves to his eyebrows, framing a face mortal females considered a sensual feast. They didn't know the man was actually a devil in an angel's skin. They should have, though. He practically glowed with irreverence, and there was an unholy gleam in his black eyes that proclaimed he would laugh in your face while cutting out your heat. He is a tall man with powerful shoulders, a fierce fair face, and eyes that seemed to flash and glitter with savage laughter. 

"Oh! Mom said me to inform you that she has left and will come occasionally when she gets time. Your phone was switched off I guess so she asked me to let you know", He said walking towards me.

I checked my phone. It was out of battery. 

Wait mom went home.... what does this mean? Should I tolerate this devil alone?

"Why did you come so late? I remember college ends at 4 and now it's 9. So where...."

"What do you mean mom went home? Isn't this her home?", I snapped.

"No, this is my home. Mom and dad live in another side of the city which is quite far.", he chuckled.

"oh", I said and started to head upstairs.

"Wait", he said and I turned back.

"Where were you for 5 hours?", he asked.

"Antarctic ocean", I said irritatedly and ran upstairs.

I went and lay in the bed with a sigh. I closed my eyes but after some time I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes and found him looking at me from the door.

"7 pm", he said.

"what?"

"You should be present at home before 7 pm from tomorrow"

"And why do you think I'll obey you? My marks won't be reduced if I don't obey them. So I am not gonna follow it."

"Mrs. Diyanshi Sharma since you have already married into the Sharma family which you should be grateful of, then behave like one. Also, since you are living in my home you need to follow my orders. Did you get that?"

___________________________

SUCH A BOSSY ATTITUDE. WILL DIYANSHI BE ABLE TO HANDLE OUR MR.BOSSY PRESIDENT??

THANKS FOR READING.