11

"You are the sweetest feeling I know" 

AUTHOR'S POV

"UHH", Diyanshi woke up with a headache as this was the first time she got drunk.

"Why is my head paining so badly?", she screamed. She headed down for breakfast.

 "Why do your eyes look as if you had an all-nighter", She asked looking at Ayushman who was hurrying as he was being late for the meeting.

"You're one to blame", he said eating the toast.

"Oh my gosh! You're the one who got up late and now you're late. Stop blaming others for your mistakes. Divya Aunty please give me a cup of dark coffee.", she said lying down her head.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked concerned.

"I don't know why but my head hurts very badly"

"It is obvious for you to get a headache. You know how drunk were you yesterday", as soon as he said this, everything about yesterday popped out in his head and involuntarily his cheeks became red. "I gotta go", he said and got up.

"What? Did I drink alcohol? Omg! Exactly that's the reason I don't remember how I came home?", she seemed confused.

"What do you mean you don't remember anything? Don't you remember what happened yesterday night? What you did?", he asked turning back swiftly.

"What do mean what happened yesterday night? Did I do something embarrassing? Did I beat you or anything? or Did I spill out my secrets to you? Don't tell me I did any of these and even if I said just forget about it", she said sipping out her coffee.

He turned back to leave. There was a disappointment in his heart as if he was expecting her to remember the kiss. So she doesn't even know that she kissed me. He sighed.

"Hey! tell me what happened yesterday", she shouted.

"Nothing happened", he said in a cold tone and went out.

What's wrong with him? Did I scold him badly yesterday? Anyways what's done cannot be undone. Stop thinking about it Diya. She mumbled holding her cheeks and went up to get ready for her interview which was two hours later.

Since she is an undergraduate she thought it would be best to get a job by continuing her masters. She didn't want to be financially dependent on Ayushman. She got ready and headed outside.

It has been half an hour and there was no sign of bus nor cab. She thought of calling Ayushman to send the car but she didn't want to disturb him so she kept waiting.

Suddenly a car stopped near and its window popped open. It was Ahana, she was wearing a maxi dress with a slit on the thighs which showed her perfectly shaved legs. She looked stunning wearing sunglasses on open hair which were perfectly set.

"Hey! Hop on", she said motioning towards Diyanshi.

"It's okay, I can get a cab"

"You don't consider me as your friend?"

"I do", Diyanshi stated.

"Then without a further ado get in"

Diyanshi looked around to check if there is any cab and since she didn't find any she got in.

"Going for an interview?", she asked removing her sunglasses.

"How do you know?", Diyanshi asked startled.

"Of course! Anyone could tell it by the way you have dressed."

Diyanshi was wearing fitted pant with a blazer which was above her knees and a plain tee inside it.

"Is it ?", Diyanshi said looking down at her clothes.

"Which company are you gonna interview?"

"It's Tiffani and co.", Diyanshi said arranging her documents.

"Oh, okay lemme drop you there", she said.

She reached before time.

"Thank you", Diyanshi said getting out of the car.

"Thank you my ass. Go fast I'm waiting for you here and best of luck"

"You don't have to wait....."

"Shut up and get yourself moving", she snapped.

Diyanshi got down and ran inside the company. 

____________

Diyanshi came out of the company and found Ahana talking on the phone. When she saw Diyanshi she hung up and rushed towards her.

"How was it?", she was worried.

Diyanshi jumped and hugged her tightly.

"I got selected", she screamed.

"Omg! congratulations sweetheart", she said hugging her back.

"Thank you so much Ahana didi, if not because of you I won't be able to reach here in time"

"Stop calling me didi, I'm not much older than you", she said hitting her forehead.

"So...umm next?"

"Oh! yeah, I won't be able to hang out with you now because I just got a call and I need to rush there. So, let me drop you at your home"

"Oh! Will you be late because of me? I can go home alone. You don't have to...."

"Do you know your way back?"

Diyanshi shook her head into a "NO".

"The fuckin get inside don't delay"

Diyanshi got inside and Ahana dropped her home.

________________________________________________________

I AM ABSOLUTELY SORRY GUYS! I KNOW IT'S A VERY LATE UPDATE.

I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS SO FORGIVE ME <3