15

"you're everywhere except right here and it hurts"

AUTHOR'S POV

When Diyanshi reached college the whole class was bustling with excitement. But she had no clue about it. She went to the only person she knew in the whole college that is Nishant.

"Hey! what is everyone's excited about?"

"You don't know? I knew it so I gave both of our names.", he said grinning.

"My name for?"

"The Shimla trip for 2 days"

"Shimla trip? What?", she yelled.

"Yes! You were absent so I thought that you would love to go there and that's why I gave your name.", he said innocently.

"Stop with that look! At least you could have asked me right"

"Didn't I asked you? Oh yes, I totally forgot about it."

"Is it too late to withdraw the name?"

"Yes! We're heading tomorrow"

"What? Tomorrow? I wish I could kill you right now. By the way who paid the money?", she sighed.

"I paid", he grinned.

"Okay, how much is it? let me pay you back."

"Don't be so picky! You are my best friend, can't I do this much for you? If you really wanna pay me back then marry me", he said giggling.

"Dream on"

Maybe it's a good idea to go somewhere. My mind would become fresh, she thought.

They laughed and then Diyanshi headed for her classes. After that, she went home because she had to pack since they were heading at morning 5 am.

As she went inside the house she checked if her cousin was still there but the only person she found was Ayushman who was staring at her from the couch.

"Why are you staring at me?", she said removing her shoes.

"What's wrong between you and your sis, it seemed that you both don't get along"

"Nothing just sisters things"

She said and started to head upstairs but suddenly a thought clashed her mind or maybe curiosity in knowing something. She knew that Ayushman is still in love with his ex but she wanted to make sure about it. She just had a sudden urge to know it.

She stepped down and went towards Ayushman.

"Let's play a game", she said sitting beside him.

"Game? With me? Why?"

"I was just getting bored and you are the only person here, so I thought I could play with you."

"How can you get bored in seconds? To my knowledge you've just come from college."

"Just tell you aren't interested, I'll play with the wall"

As she got up to make a move, he caught her by her wrist.

"I'm in", he said.

"Okay", she sat down beside him excitedly.

"So, the game is like I will say a word to start the game and you have to tell the word that comes in your mind as soon as you hear the word I said so it should be like rapid fire.", she said.

"Yeah! Got it".

"So, I'll start. Sky"

"Clouds"

"Rain"

"Umbrella"

"Protect"

"Family"

"Love"

"Radhika"

As soon as he said this there was a moment of silence between them. None of them said anything but were still and then Diyanshi's phone rang which broke the silence.

Diyanshi hurriedly picked up her phone

"Hello, Nishant, tell me what is it?", she picked up her bag and headed upstairs talking on the phone.

"No, I haven't packed yet, I'll do it asap. By the way, can you pick me up tomorrow?"

"Okay! But be ready at 4 am", he said over the phone.

"Okay! I'll meet you near the subway tomorrow then. Bye"

She ended up the call and turned back to find none other than Ayushman. She startled in horror.

"You scared me!", she said breathing heavily.

"Where are you going?"

"Where am I going? What do you mean by that?"

"You were speaking something in the phone of packing stuff and all.", he said scratching the back of his head.

"Were you eavesdropping?"

"No, you were speaking so loudly anyone could hear it"

"Oh"

"So, where are you going?"

"None of your business", she snapped.

"As your legal guardian, it is my business to know about it"

"For your kind information, our marriage hasn't been registered yet."

"Who said it isn't registered?"

"Didn't you say this marriage is absolute fake, so why would you register it?", She turned to keep her back.

Ayushman grabbed her by her waist from the back and pulled her towards him.

"So speaking of which we are legally husband and wife", he said whispering in her ears from the back.

"So are you ready to fulfill the duties of a wife?", he said whispering due to which his lips were touching Diyanshi's earlobe.

_____________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING