X

Jeon jungkook was a typical college bad boy..well the renowned Casanova of their college..
Jungkook and jimin were in the canteen sitting down...a girl on jungkook's lap as usual and jimin talking with his boyfriend yoongi on his phone..
"Oppa~"said the girl..jungkook looked at her and smirked.. whispered in her ears..
"What's wrong babygirl? Can't control?" And The said girl just hummed at him..
He gave jimin a knowing look and jimin just sighed... Giving a scoffing smirk..and jungkook just rolled his eyes..and whispered something in her ear the girl gave him a disappointed look and got up from his lap and went somewhere..
"Don't tell yoongi hyung!" Pleaded jungkook
"God! I feel so much in power right now! I mean I just stopped you from fuckiing a girl!" Said jimin purposely teasing the now sulking boy whose lips were almost puckered in a pout..
They were cut off when a student came running and shouted..
"there's a new student coming guys!! Just saw him in the dean's office!"  Sudden questions were bombarded at him.."he's a boy guys!! Really handsome!" Everyone started ooing..
The two boys looked at eachother..
But jungkook's eyes met with the school's most baddest bitch who looked at him and gestured him to come out and jungkook nodded and went out...the bell rung and everyone went to their respective classes..
Jungkook was late but a little
The teacher wasn't there yet so he ran towards his seat to see jimin looking at him with a teasing smile..
He smiled at him and asked..
"What?"
" Nothing" jungkook looked at him suspiciously but said okay... He went towards his seat ignoring the chattering of the students..
the commotion suddenly stopped and jungkook's attention went towards the door cause of the sudden quietness and he saw..a boy with red shirt the upper two buttons opened revealing a part of his collarbone,  silver wavy hair, a earring dangling from his left ear... The boy looked ethereal..and everyone admits it that's for sure...

Except for the one and only Jeon jungkook

Except for the one and only Jeon jungkook...for him it's his another target...gosh.. college is such a drag rolling his eyes at the thought..
He put his head down again.. everyone who saw him probably thought it was because he was uninterested.. but the reality was far from it..Jeon jungkook here tried to hide his blushing cheeks because of the intense stare he was getting from a certain transferee..
The boy walked towards jungkook and sat down beside him..
Jungkook could feel the intense stare on him which he tried really hard to ignore..but failed miserably..
He looked up to see the new boy was practically eye devouring him..
"What?" He asked..
"Hmm? Your talking to me?" Asked the new boy..
"I don't see anyone else here who is giving me any attention or practically eye raping now do I?"
"Feisty I see..the name is kim taehyung and.. I didn't quite catch your name princess?" Asked taehyung with a smug look .
"I didn't throw it kim" jungkook replied rolling his eyes..
"Aw.. C'mon princess don't be rude to me" said taehyung pouting..which was giving jungkook only two emotions..a sudden rush of adrenaline and irritation..and both because of that damn nickname...
Jungkook groaned and thought of scrolling down through his social medias...
What Ariana is engaged with Dalton gomez? And she is SECRETLY married??!!? C'mon ari.. atleast you should be live now..
I always knew Justin never treated hailey right! She is such an angel..I don't even know why does she even love that Justin when he clearly flirts with selena infront of her...
What? Anna of science broke up with Sammy?
The falcon and the winter Soldier's new episode came already..wow they are uploading fast..
Stranger things season:4 trailer just ca-- his train of thoughts were cut off when he heard taehyung saying something from behind...
"Hmm..I actually like stranger things but I prefer kdrama more... jungkook"
Jungkook looked at him with his wide doe eyes..which were clearly asking 'how the hell did he even get his name?'
"Just saw your account name princess..oh wait your into anime too??" Taehyung asked as he saw anime recommendations in the home box..,Jungkook's ears perked up at that..
"What do you mean by too??? Wait your not telling me your a weeb????"
Jungkook said biting his lips to hide his excitement..
"Well ofcourse! I'm a human everyone needs anime to live and all" said taehyung with dreamy eyes probably dreaming about Daisuke kambe..
"Your into Marvel's?" Jungkook asked making a mental note if he's into it he's gonna tackle him in a hug and make him his bestfriend..
"What? Avengers.. that's for kids!! I honestly think there is no fuckiing reality in there I mean your telling me
That you can fly to some unknown planets..wow bro than you could also make windows 7 suck your dic---" he stopped his long speech when he saw everyone looking at him..some nervously, some with pity and some laughing..he suddenly felt some weird aura around him and turn towards jungkook to ask him why is everyone looking at him... And saw jungkook was crouching on the desk in front of him face just inches far away..jungkook's head was down and suddenly he was flying in air..wah~I can fly~ my research has been successfu--wait! Humans don't fly it's bird's job he stopped thinking when he felt the impact of the cold floor..and a pain in his stomach and head due to a hit?.. he looked up to see jungkook standing infront of him with hands folded and  everyone literally every single Bacteria had a scared look..Jungkook walked closer..and growled.."no one Insults Avengers infront of me" taehyung just looked at him amused as he was walking away..
The teacher was entering the class and saw the boy..jungkook just waved his hands infront of him..and said..
"Don't blame me professor..he was degrading avengers.." the professor just sighed..and said.."go wash up a little Jeon than in the class.. directly..no secret rendezvous..alright?" Jungkook just nodded his head at that.. taehyung looked at the professor in disbelief..
"I'm sorry taehyung..but I advice you to not take certain names in front of him.. because it will always be your disadvantage..okay so now everyone in their places and taehyung if you could just introduce yourself"
Taehyung nodded and stood up from his seat..
"Hey guys the name is taehyung kim... And wish me luch because I'm gonna make that certain someone Mine"
Loud oos were heard.. but taehyung saw someone..it was someone unexpected whom he didn't notice until now..park jimin...isn't he yoongi hyung's boyfriend? Jimin just waved at him a little smile on his face..
Taehyung took a note to meet him after school today to catch up on stuff..
Jungkook came back and the whole period taehyung was either flirting or staring at jungkook..which made the brunette pissed..yet flustered