XXX

Taehyung picked jungkook up and took him to the bed..he put him down really carefully and softly like he was a fragile piece of glass which will break if touched with pressure...
Taehyung hovered above him looking at the boy..the boy's cheeks were flushed, eyes a little teary, nose red, lips a red from all the bittings ..
Taehyung was suprised on how jungkook intersected his arms on taehyung's neck and initiated the kiss..
Soon the buttons of their shirts were open...They both were panting from their intense makeout session..
Taehyung's lips went towards his jaw kissing him their.. living feather kisses..

Soon taehyung's lips were on jungkook's neck instead of jaw

Jungkook was a moaning mess...
"Who thought my delicate submissive sensitive baby that men should always be dominant? Huh?" He said while his lips lingering around the boy's chest..
When taehyung heard nothing but pantings from jungkook...he faced the younger and bit his ears...and jungkook moaned loudly leaving taehyung amused at how sensitive the boy actually was...
"S-sensetive..uh..ahh..nghh" it was the only thing jungkook moaned..

nghh" it was the only thing jungkook moaned

"My petal..my delicate baby..my forever submissive..my babybun.. wouldn't you tell hyung who put these nonsense in your little brain?"
Jungkook felt numb...too overwhelmed to say anything..but yet not wanting to upset taehyung he opened his mouth and squeaked out..
"D-daddy" taehyung knew the boy mentioned his father...but for some unknown reasons he felt his lower half tightening..it was uncomfortable so taehyung opened his pants half till his knees..and sighed when the cold air came in contact with his member..
(Heh...guys I would've have made jungkook say here something ya know slutty but koo here is softboy so....)
Taehyung looked down at boy to see him holding a lewd expression on his face...
Taehyung picked jungkook up..and boy was taehyung suprised.. Because the younger looked to built up to be this light...
Jungkook's head was now near the edge of the bed nearly hanging...
And taehyung looked at him kissed the boy on his lips..the kiss was sloppy.. but both of them enjoyed..
Taehyung's lips made contact with jungkook's erected buds and he sucked them hard.. until the sides where all red..it was swollen..almost if the younger had boobs..
While playing with the buds he inserted on of his fingers in the younger's bottom making him jolt up from pain.. taehyung put one of his hands on the brunette's waist to keep him still until the pain turns into pleasure...and when it did jungkook fell down on the bed and whined..
"M-more~" and taehyung added another finger making the younger sigh and moan again from the ecastic feeling..
When taehyung made sure the younger was prepped enough he took his fingers out and lubed his member with jungkook's cum...and pushed his member inside his both hands on either side of jungkook... jungkook's head fully resting on the edge of the bed..the younger was panting in pain, and taehyung give jungkook time to adjust and controlled himself...he doesn't want his dominant side to come out on the younger's first time he wanted the younger to experience vanilla for his first time...

he doesn't want his dominant side to come out on the younger's first time he wanted the younger to experience vanilla for his first time

The younger tapped taehyung's back as a signal to move and taehyung moved slowly yet deeper...
Making the younger moan.. taehyung knew jungkook was already at his headspace..from his expression and body language...
The brunette was like an obedient pup... taehyung thought and smiled..to taehyung he looked kinda cute...
How he was submitting to him..how he just shared some of his secrets... It felt surreal to taehyung...
He was broken from his trans when the younger moaned loudly and "daddy....fas-faster...nghh" that moan followed those words which made taehyung forgot the whole delicate, first time vanilla thingy...and just slammed into him like theirs no tomorrow jungkook moaned loud when taehyung hit some bundle of nerves.. and taehyung being him just thrusted right there when jungkook said.."n-not
there..ahhh...Huff.huff.huff shh"...the bed was squeaking and creaking violently time to time from the speed...the other might have thought that it was a earthquake...but the duo could care less about it...soon jungkook rode his high with a loud moan and taehyung hit his orgasm soon after..and fell on top of the younger..he was going to pull himself out of the younger's now swollen red butt but was stopped when the younger whispered..
"Let i-it b-be please"
Taehyung smiled softly and compiled to the younger...he looked at the sleeping boy with a soft expression
..and soon all his tiredness went away when he heard the younger mumble in his sleep..
"Love you tae..."
Taehyung looked at his baby with pure love and adoration in his eyes...and pecked his forehead...
"I love you too my baby koo" he whispered and followed the younger's lead and slept while cuddling jungkook...
Hey honeybees!!
I hope you like the smut I wrote it was my first time writting'em so I was quite nervous please some of you give me reviews..and tell me where am I wrong?..I'll try to make myself better...
So with this control ends..
Bye-bye!! Tata!!

......

And what??

STREAM BUTTER GUYS!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!! SEE YA!!!