XX

It's been a month since The Kim taehyung came and things in the college took a dramatic change...
Like for example..
Jimin dosen't spend his time with jungkook but instead with taehyung because he is yoongi hyung's brother and they have even fought about it..it's not like jungkook is jealous or something..but the poor little thing needs someone to talk to too..
Their outings are decreasing day by day leaving jungkook devastated..
Even yoongi isn't meeting him of now due to some work and because if it he felt really hurt yoongi actually talks to him sometimes and he told him what's happening with him and strictly told him not to tell jimin or anyone... yet he didn't felt right Because he needed someone to comfort him.. because everything going on is a mess right now.. and now he has no one except lalisa manoban the school's bad bitch who people often call whore jysyt because of some unseen rumours..but ofcourse jungkook knows about her and feels really comfortable with her..Lisa comforted him in his worst times she always supported him like her own brother, and she never judged him... Even after his family disowned him.. jungkook's behaviour took a drastic change due to these things going on in his life..he stopped having his secret rendezvous with girls in the Janitor's closet and started studying properly due to Lisa's one hour long lecture on how important is study..
Jimin has started ignoring the boy and even some of his classmates because they think Lisa and jungkook is dating which sounds truly disgusting to the duo because Lisa already has a girlfriend..Jennie whom she is really happy with..he actually couldn't believe that jimin believed those shits without listening out to jungkook..or maybe he was just tired of him and his behaviour..his position in the college as the Casanova was long gone and the title of the most popular boy went to taehyung...it was actually a relief to jungkook because now he can dress however he liked and could easily say goodbye to his tight leather pants..he started wearing black clothing making him look scary..and unapproachable..yet his classmates adore him because of some of his cute habits and rare bunny smiles and tey were actually internally proud of jungkook for taking their batch to
no.1 this year in both athelete and academic ground..but ofcourse their big fat ego never let them admit it infront of the boy..but something that really is bugging the boy is a certain someone probably known as kim taehyung..
The boy has been continuously teasing and flirting with jungkook..which ticks him off but nonetheless makes him flustered...and this thing is really playing his mind
People have  always known him as who likes to dominate other... Probably thinking that he was sadist af..always someone who over powers..
But since taehyung has come jungkook has found his inner self coming out..the one that needs attention, wants to be loved, can submit to anyone, loves being called cute names, who wants someone who can take care of him, adore him, take care of him like he's some kind of petal.. ofcourse noone except Lisa knew about it...
But something he dosen't know that taehyung knows all about it..and he just wants the boy to forget all his insecurities, accept himself the way he is.. taehyung is not a psychic.. and he Just hasn't assume stuffs...once he saw that jungkook wasn't in the canteen and went to find him..he found him with Lisa in the terrace..he went to see him and saw them talking.. accurately jungkook sobbing and Lisa persuading and calming him down..he heard what jungkook said and how he doesn't want to be someone weak and tried to show his brave facade..but even then everyone left him..which actually broke taehyung's heart... He heard the boy's family kicked him out because they thought he had a  disease in which he starts to like boys.. homophobic hoes he thought..from that day he made every single effort to make the boy laugh.. he even asked jimin to go and talk with the boy after explaining him everything...but seeing jimin after so many days he just glared at him and left him... He even asked yoongi to Persuade the boy to talk to them but yoongi just ignore both the boys and said... jimin you just stopped talking with him suddenly and when he was in his worst and you then want him back again.. jimin should I make you remember that when we had fights it was always him coming to calm us down and basically persuade us..he even stopped me from breaking up with you at a point jimin..
With these information ofcourse jimin was guilty and cried until his eyes were red, he even begged yoongi to forgive him but yoongi just hugged him and said it was not him who he had hurt but jungkook so you should persuade him rather than me..
Taehyung and jimin even talked things out with Lisa after a lot of scolding, punches and slaps..Lisa was angry at jimin for his reckless act but yet couldn't say anything because jungkook has always been the secretive kind and the rumours of jungkook joining mafia and stuff..damn these people..if an unbiased student even hears it, he'll think jungkook's at fault.. ofcourse everyone was against jungkook except his classmates which means Lisa too..
After thinking a lot of theories they just thought that the other classes were jealous of him because of his amazing grades..
Lisa was very excited after taehyung shyly told him about his little crush on jungkook which he may or may not have called love adding himself into more troubles as Lisa was seriously teasing him the whole day...
°°°Present day°°°
After all the classes..jungkook was sitting near the pond of the school which is prohibited to trespass..
He was watching how beautiful the water looked all shimmery and shinny due to the sun rays... taehyung was looking him from behind the trees..he was sitting under the tree when he saw jungkook jumping from the fence and sat near the pond looking at the colony of ants with food on their heads.. walking towards their home..his eyes were shimmering and cheeks were tainted red from excitement..jungkook always acts like a brat infront of others a pure brat, stubborn, narcissistic and everything but he could see youthfulness from the brave facade of his..
He saw how his eyes shine when he answers the professor which no one could..when he sees ballon fly high up in the sky..
So fuckiing childish thought taehyung..
He went towards jungkook and sat beside him..with his hands on younger's shoulder..
"What are you doing here?" Said jungkook with an uninterested voice..
"Hmm..just spending time with my project mate" answered taehyung..
Jungkook just sighed..luck wasn't on his side today..the math profesor gave them a project to complete but with partners ofcourse..
"Alright alright..my house now if your free or I'll do it on my own.."
Suddenly he felt another hand sliding on his shoulder..he found jimin..sighing he tried to stood up when they just yanked him back..
"Whats up kookie?" Asked jimin enthusiastically
"I'll snap your head If you call me that again!" Growled jungkook and just stood up from there...
"Alright alright!" Jimin said..
"Yoongi hyung called you for a dinner.." said jimin pleadingly..
"I already talked to him about that..he said it's okay if I don't come... him and I can have another dinner day.." jimin hold his hand..and stopped him...tears in his eyes threatening to fall..
"Please kook... I'm sorry please don't be angry at me..I know I know I did a mistake that cannot be forgiven but I'll be really very grateful to you if you just give me another chance...I promise I'll be the bestest friend anyone have.." he said making jungkook smile a little but soon covered it with a cough..
"I'm not angry at you jimin...I'm just disappointed at you...give me some time.." jungkook  let go off jimin's hand and looked at taehyung him gesturing to follow him...
Taehyung nodded at jimin and he just smiled while wiping his tears...
°°°jungkook's home°°°
"Sit here I'll get all the necessities for the project" said jungkook and received a hum from taehyung..
The boys started doing their project having small talks in between..
Jungkook was laughing at taehyung's math puns which were hilarious..but he stopped laughing...
"Taehyung...do you...umm..think I'm weird too?" Taehyung looked at him..
"No.. why do you think like that?"
"I mean I never behaved nicely with you..." He said looking down.. taehyung scooted beside him and cupped his face with his hand..
"Hey baby.. why do you think like that." Jungkook started sobbing their he just couldn't hold it anymore..he just cannot avoid his feelings for taehyung anymore..
"People have always thought of me as a weirdo..I've always been rejected to everyone I loved.. everyone left me..that's why it's always have been hard for me to communicate but when I was entering college I just had to change myself..I was tired of being called weak, slut and all the bad names..I just can't hold it to myself Im sorry you probably think I'm annoying too...I'm irritating too..hell..even my parents thought I was sick..they kicked me out when they find out I was gay..."taehyung just looked him..he suddenly Spoke taking jungkook's attention"... let me make this confession than you can leave me too I won't stop you I'll not even come infront of you.. I just want to tell you that I love you I really do..and it's totally okay if you don't.. but just give me a chance to show you the world is beautiful..breathe taking..and I assure you I'll treasure all the moments we shared.." Taehyung just looked at him..jungkook just burst out in tears sobbing louder and louder..and nodded his head..
Taehyung smiled at him and put him on his lap...
"Than let me show you what love is princess..?"asked taehyung softly almost as if he is talking to a baby..
And jungkook nodded...
Hey honeybees!
The next chapter consists of smut and it'll be the last one..😚😚😚😚😚😚😚✨✨✨✨