02 - WAKE UP CALL.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

          Jude felt his chest start to clench

Jude felt his chest start to clench.  His head was hurting and his skin was itchy.  If he itched any harder than he'd be sure to have sores start forming on his skin.  His whole room was torn apart.  Clothes scattered around the floor old cups from days ago on the nightstand.  It was embarrassing to say the least but he couldn't be bothered to care.

   Curses left his mouth when he realized that Rafe must've taken the stash he had hidden for emergencies.  Pinching the bridge of his nose Jude could feel himself becoming antsy.

   When Jude started doing drugs it was only ever supposed to be recreational.  Only at parties something to get him through the weekends forced to be spent with his father.

   He remembered the first time he had ever done it and how nervous he was.

   Music was booming in his ears loudly.  He could barely hear the person next to him.  Lounging about was Topper ,  Kelce ,  and Rafe.  A few strays stopping along the way to try and talk one of them up—  none had been successfully thus far. . .  "Ready to get this party started ,  my boys?"  Topper grinned and dug around in his pockets before throwing down what he was looking for on the table.

   Jude's eyes widened ,  the whites of his eyes becoming him as he stared at the little plastic baggie containing a crushed up white powder.  Suddenly his palms became sweaty ,  sitting in silence as he assessed the situation.

   "My man!Rafe had cheered.  The first one who had leaned over and dumped the contents out.  Jude couldn't help but stare as Rafe knew exactly what to do ,  chopping it up into lines.

   "Yo ,  Coach drugs tests us daily.  You guys know I can't mess with that shit.Kelce complained ,  shaking his head at them.