06 - I AM A GIVER.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

      What left is their to give when you've already given the most of yourself that is just enough to leave with you skin and bones? 

   When you've given your humanity your
life ,  your soul.  What more can be given
than what you already have gave away?

   Jude didn't know the answer but God ,  did he want to know it so badly.  There had to have been something—  anything.  If Rafe Cameron told him to skin himself alive ,  he would. 

   If he was told to drain out the blood that
gave him life run himself dry until there
was nothing left ,  he would.  There wasn't anything he'd refuse.

   No amount of pain could compare to the kind that Rafe inflicted.  It stuck to him like a brand the wound constantly breaking open and bleeding again.  Scarring the place it sat on.

   Jude wasn't religious.  Never had been.  Despite the way his parents made him attend church until he was eleventh.  Despite the way his mother would make them say Grace over their dinner on Sunday's holding hands like it'd save the last bit of their soul.  When Jude's soul had already been gone.  Vanished.

   If their was God like people claimed then why did God make him this way?  Why did God give him the capacity to love so deeply that it caused him suffering?  Why would he make his soulmate that he swore was written in the stars above and destined for tragedy the one person it shouldn't be?  How come a life that was supposed to be filled with blessing from following his way written in the book of wonder—  had been nothing short of tortue?

   "I'm glad you've decided to come today ,  Jude!"  Sarah said excitedly beside him.  Her eyes grinning while her mouth moved.