𝟻𝟶

3rd PERSON POV

John b left again. He said he had to find Sarah and talk to her, it's the middle of the night, but you couldn't have stopped him anyway. So JJ and Emilia stay at the chateau for the night.

JJ lies asleep in his bed. It is the middle of the night, about 2 a.m.
His cell phone is next to him on the nightstand and vibrates incessantly. Every minute a new notification. But JJ just turns away from it all the time and tries to go back to sleep.
Then he is woken up by Pope rushing into his room.

"JJ, wake up!" he shouts and shakes him around.

Half asleep, JJ opens his eyes and looks at Pope with a confused and annoyed look.

"are you out of your mind, it's 2am dude. I need my beauty sleep" JJ says annoyed and turns over again.

Pope turns on the light and kicks JJ out of bed.

"DUDE, what the hell?" says JJ with a questioning look.

"JJ, it's serious we sent you thousands of messages!" Pope yells, worried.

"What's so important that you have to pull me out of my dreams?" JJ sits down, rubbing his eyes.

"It's about Emilia" says Pope. With those words, JJ doesn't even have to listen anymore.

"Wait, where the hell is she?" He asks, looking around, and noticing that she's not there.

"Exactly, so come on." Pope says.

JJ puts on his white tank top and cap and joins Pope at the door. This is the fastest JJ has ever gotten ready. But when it comes to her, he's not kidding. No matter what it is.

"please tell me all is well with Emilia or on the other hand whose face my fists have to worry about" JJ looks angry at Pope as the two run out of the chateau

"just come and see for yourself".

Pope stops after a few minutes of the two running as fast as they could. They are standing on the beach.
There JJ sees her sitting by the water. Her face is bleeding. Her body is covered in bruises. Kiara is sitting next to her.

"Fucking bastard!" JJ yells and clenches his fists.

"Dude, calm down, you know this doesn't help her." Pope looks at the blonde and JJ then takes a deep breath.

1ST PERSON POV

JJ knows that he can only help me in such situations if he is calm with me.

He goes to me as fast as he can and the other two go to give us time. He kneels down on the sand with me.

"Hey princess." JJ tilts my head up by my chin. "Was this him again?" he asks calmly but still seriously as he pulls out a cloth Pope gave him. He carefully dabs at my wounds.

I move my head to the side and look over at the Cameron house.
JJ looks over as well and then back at me. He looks to the side and I see him clench his jaw. I notice how he takes a deep breath to stay calm and not let out the aggression he feels at that moment. Then he looks me in the eye again.

"did he do all this to you?" JJ takes my hand and still dabs your wounds.
I just nod.

Again, he takes a deep deep breath, preventing him from freaking out.
"He'll never do that again, babe, I swear."
"okay come on i'll take you home" he says and lifts me up.

He carries me with both arms, once by my legs and once by my torso, to the chateau. The others follow us.
Once there, he carefully lays me down on his bed. I lie there and almost fall asleep. JJ sits down next to me on the bed and strokes my head gently. He doesn't stop looking at me until I finally fall asleep.

3RD PERSON POV

He takes his blanket and puts it over me. Then he gives me a kiss on the forehead and gets up.

The way JJ gets up, so quickly and impetuously, the others know what's going on.

"Where do you think you're going?" asks Pope, who is standing by the door with Kiara.

"I'm going to go teach someone a lesson" says JJ seriously but Pope stops him by his shoulder.

"Man don't do that. This is going nowhere and it's not going to end well" he says raising his eyebrows.

"dude, that's the whole point of doing it." says JJ. "okay, man, look at the way she looks! Look at what he did to her, I'm not going to let that snoot just keep powdering his cheeks while hers are bleeding!" yells JJ in a whisper.

"JJ, you don't really want that." Kie says worriedly.

"Maybe not Kiara, but I know my fists clearly want it" JJ smiles in an ironic and aggressive way and shakes his head. Then he is about to leave the chateau when he hears her voice.

1ST PERSON POV

"JJ" I say softly, half asleep. When he hears me he quickly goes back to my room and sits next to me on the bed.

"Hey gorgeous... Everything okay?" JJ asks and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Please don't go" I say softly.

JJ stays silent for a moment, but then comes closer to you. "I won't go, babe" he says and looks me in the eyes.

"I don't want to be alone" I can barely speak properly because of my bleeding lips.

"You're not, I'm with you. I'm not going anywhere, baby, promised. I'm here" he says and smiles at me.

It's hard for him to hide his anger and leave it behind for now. He knows he'll make things clear to Rafe and definitely give him what he deserves for abusing his girl like that, not later than tomorrow. I look really bad, literally my face is completely bleeding and my body hurts so much that I can't walk. And JJ isn't sure yet if he won't kill Rafe out of anger tomorrow. But it is not difficult for him to take care of me and to be with me, to be there for me. He'd rather do that than anything else. But seeing me like this makes him so angry, the feeling is indescribable.

"Everything hurts, JJ" I cry.

"I know baby I'll take care of you" he says and gives me pain pills. He also takes care of the bleeding and the bruises. After all, he probably knows best how to take care of something like that.

Jj still doesn't know why I was at the beach in the first place. Why I met Rafe or why I was in the middle of the night alone. But he'll probably take care of that tomorrow. He doesn't want to overwhelm me right now. He just wants me to be okay.