Ch. 21 - Boyfriend of the Year

Cain stood there under the spray of the showerhead, looking down into Rachel's eyes, studying them and she wondered if he was starting to fall for her too. Letting herself be vulnerable enough to fall in love was hard for her because she had never been in love before and the  thought of it was kind of scary. What if she let herself fall crazy, madly deeply in love and then Cain didn't love her back and broke her heart?

She just knew she had never felt this way about a guy before, but then again she didn't have much dating experience. She never dated in high school because her coach and parents wouldn't allow it and in Texas she had one drunken one night stand that never called her back and one guy that she went on a few dates with that asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes but she always kept her walls up with him, not wanting to get too close  because she was afraid he would figure out her real identity and blow her cover. 

She had stopped bleaching her hair and let it go back to its natural dark brown color, started wearing some black frame glasses that didn't even have a prescription and went by her middle name. It worked because her friends and boyfriend in Texas never got suspicious but keeping that secret had made her guarded. It was hard to let that go and be open and vulnerable with people again.

Cain reached out and ran his hand up her arm, breaking her out of her thoughts and she looked up into his grey eyes and he was looking down at her. She felt her heart skip a beat as he started to slowly lean in closer, his hands reaching out and pulling in at the arch of her back, bringing her naked body against his. 

He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to hers and she closed her eyes, raising her arms and wrapping them around his neck, kissing him back softly. He held her in his arms for a minute before he finally stepped back, resting his arms against the sides of the shower and exhaling deeply as the hot water sprayed over him. He reached over and shut it off before stepping out and grabbing a towel, drying himself off. 

He tossed a towel over his shoulder to Rachel and she caught it, squeezing the water out of her long brown hair before stepping out of the shower and drying off with the towel. Cain reached out and took her hand, weaving their fingers together and leading the way out of the bathroom and down the long hallway to his bedroom. He dropped his towel and took hers and threw it to the floor too before lifting her up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing her. 

She held onto his strong shoulders and kissed him back as he carried her over to the bed and laid her down, bringing his body down on top of hers while kissing her. She could feel his weight pushing her down into the soft mattress and he turned his head to the side, covering her mouth with his and pushing his tongue past her lips, kissing her deeply. 

He started kissing across her face and down the side of her neck, pressing his lips hard into her skin before sucking lightly just below her ear, as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand, sending a shiver down her body. She felt her insides flutter and the spot between her legs getting wet for him as she laid there panting, her heart starting to beat faster. 

He took his time, kissing down farther and stopping to suck on one of her nipples, rolling the other one back and forth between his fingers, making her let out a groan before he moved, kissing down her stomach before finally spreading her legs and burying his face between them. 

She gasped and grabbed a handful of his hair as his mouth covered her core, his tongue massaging in waves against her clit as he plunged two fingers deep inside her, making her squeeze her eyes shut and throw her head back, crying out from the overwhelming feeling. 

"Cain!" she moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out while shaking his head back and forth against her nub. 

Hearing her cries didn't make him stop. That just threw fuel on the fire and made him massage harder and pump his fingers faster until the feeling that was building up inside her became impossible to fight. Her stomach muscles clenched up tight, pulling her up off the mattress and making her cry out as she reached her climax. An orgasm exploded from her core, making her body tremble with its release, instantly flooding her with a feeling of euphoria and ecstasy as she collapsed back against the pillow, panting, her core throbbing and her heart jackhammering against her ribs.